''Virtual Number Error '' At ICS Registration.

Please game masters there is a lot of people who is getting this error , look at the forum there are many reports about it , we cant use ICS service !
    We are scared that you say if there is not ICS/OTP there will be no restoration if you hacked... what we can do ? if we try to use it but it no work its not our fault! its your website error , we want use but we cant because of this error ...

Please we want justice !

Please RotSauce dont ignore my post , make me understand one thing :

We want to follow knight online rules and use OTP/ICS service because its free BUT what we can do if it no work and give error everytime ?
    What will happen if we get hacked and you will not give us restoration because you think we dont want use OTP but WE WANT USE BUT IT NO WORK!

Explain me that!

Just remove that Stupid Pop up message of '' Error Virtual Number detected '' , we got the Text message with the code on mobile phone's.. remove that ridiculous message so we can write the text code on submit code window and continue with the ICS registration.

So hard to make that ? how much time will take it ? 15 minutes ? lol problem is you guys dont like to do nothing and always take months to fix a single problem..

i got the same problem over and over again

I also have problems with OTP/ICS interface, I get an error and doesn't work right. I've tried activating on 2 accounts 2-3 months ago and no success.
    I've tried multiple times to activate, received all code via text message and to no avail. I haven't been active in the past 2 months and I log to check and find I have been hacked on one account. Lost a little over 8GB and Pathos Package.

I've played for 8+ years and always bought the highest premium monthly. I wanted to keep my accounts safe but OTP app on pc doesn't work.
    I was going to start playing again on premium but it seems like it would be a waste of time and money without protection.