Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    WFCKnight, this is pretty crazy to see these post, but I was in your clan back in 2006. I haven't seen you in 7 years. Tell me if I'm wrong but; edana, wfc clan, nightstalker was clan leader, badonk, skullscream, col sanders, owl hoot , ragorn....I was shaw0311, remember? Bro I play archer in Europa and we have a huge English clan. I would love for you to come. We are ranked 5th in server ATM. If I know you we'll u still play archer, lol. And REGISS, this guy is 100% legit. He would level at Uruk trons back in 2006 for 16+hours a day! no hacks. He could hit 60 in a day or 2, and that was back then. Knight come to Europa

Yes Shaw I remember, but Night stalker quit and went to play Starwars. But we ended up creating (5) WFC Clans on Edana and 2 of them did make it in the top 5. Ragorn was the General of the Division and Leader of the other top 5 WFC Clan. Things went down hill in 2008 due to account hacks back then also, Col. Sanders left after his account got hack to play Dungeon & Dragons Online. Hoot and his wife both quit after being hacked a week later. We had at 1 point 58 member players. But it dropped off quickly when the younger kids got mad because I would not replace their equipment for the 3rd time, but they got hacked for going to those old Hack Program sites, and since they would not stop going there, I stopped replacing their equipment. I will think hard about coming to Europa. Drop me a PM for your character name that you play the most, and I will contact you in game when I do join the server. (Good talking to you)
    Last edited by WFCKnight1; 09-09-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Nickname
    BornKiLLeR
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    read your pm for ts info

Please: odam & WFCKnight1, deal business non related with present thread by pm, thanks.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yes you were....Good Old Days....I thought the name was familiar.....We used to battle against each other over the DTS slot....for exp....At that time it was only the good location to exp at or even the kielans.......Back in the day along with WFC, GuardiansoftheAbyss and KOA.....Your clan at this time mainly stayed to yourselves.....And always played legit.....Good Luck Knight.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

We are currently reviewing your issue. In next days results will be published.

Jury Verdict: Not Guilty.
    The Game Master will take last decision about your case.

Good Luck

Your account has been reopened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12