Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When you make purchase of items high or ring characters it's good to take video or screenshots of such whole trade session, so have you any of those that can show to us? What was the name of cypher ring character, is the same DarkTower? Or you unlock this character in your account at side slot?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    When you make purchase of items high or ring characters it's good to take video or screenshots of such whole trade session, so have you any of those that can show to us? What was the name of cypher ring character, is the same DarkTower? Or you unlock this character in your account at side slot?
    Hi Aky,

When I bought the char in cyper ring Name of the char was same Darktower I did not changed it I did used under same name and same char yes. that was my first cyper ring char ever wasnt know alot. I did not took the vidoe because it was little trade wasnt too big I thought it will be noproblem as I was doing more than 30 trades a day in moradon. I was using power up store goods and sell them etc. I did have my all conversations with game gm and ticket answers and purchase history proves and all but I after not loggin to my connected email fair a bit time , I saw outlook it reseted itself, when I heard the court i go check my email but was nothing in my inbox all rseted because of the new outlook changes and user rules . because I did save all of them in my email. but cannot reach them. I dont know if possible for GM to see logs. if can I sent alot of documents to show and explain that was unfair decision

Okey. Thanks for information about.

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

ur welcome Aky, Hope helps. Thanks alot

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sorry I forgot to add those additional information about the my account. I did also had 80 lvl mage in this account which is bought by in cypher ring aswell in the same account and many items on the account like warrior and mage krowaz +7 s iron impact reverse +9 and over 50x dragon wings etc, As i did mention it before I was buying good from power up store and selling them in game merchant and trading them I am very loyal KO costumer and legit merchanter in game. I really got tricked by that player and get banned by mistake I really would love to see the justice and had my account and goods back please. I am open to anything to help if needed and if I can please let me know thanks alot again

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by sase View Post
    Sorry I forgot to add those additional information about the my account. I did also had 80 lvl mage in this account which is bought by in cypher ring aswell in the same account and many items on the account like warrior and mage krowaz +7 s iron impact reverse +9 and over 50x dragon wings etc, As i did mention it before I was buying good from power up store and selling them in game merchant and trading them I am very loyal KO costumer and legit merchanter in game. I really got tricked by that player and get banned by mistake I really would love to see the justice and had my account and goods back please. I am open to anything to help if needed and if I can please let me know thanks alot again
    My Mage Character name was ; MeoW
    in the same account

We are currently reviewing your issue. In next days results will be published.

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    We are currently reviewing your issue. In next days results will be published.
    Thank you very much Aky, I am very looking forward to and hoping this misunderstanding will be fixed after all

Jury Verdict: Not Guilty.
    The Game Master will take last decision about your case.

Good Luck

I am having trouble verifying your account ID, possibly due to name conflicts during server merges. Please send me a PM with your account ID.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12