EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

Post [Verdict: Unban Account] DarkTower, Europa

Character name: DarkTower
    Server: Europa
    Account block date: 2013
    Reason: Hack
    Defense: I bought this char in Cyper ring from his old owner after that I start gear it up and made many trades in moradon in europe server after a 30 days period I start using pus to make more in game income as I buy goods from PUS and sell in merchant or trade ingame many times with diffrent many people after a short time of maradon merchant adventure my account got blocked, i send many tickets wit alot of receipts from paypal from ingame PUS receipts etc. but the answer i keep getting was I hack/steal some other players scrools. after I search my history of selling I find 1 person I made trade unbinding scrools. we made agreement with the player, I was selling my gear and I need plenty of unbinding scrools and I offered him if you give me the half of the unbinding scrools will cost to unbid the gear i can open it and then we can again tarde the gear and the game money in tarde again and he agreed and we did 2 steps trade as we agreed and it did gone sweet. but after he got my gear he submit a ticket as he shows me as a thief and stealng his scrools. he didnt say anyhting about 2nd step of trade aswell where he got the gear from me. and after that my account got blocked I done many ticket reply and proves cant get answers I deserve.

This was wrong desicion I made many trades in game and as the rules says;

' As long as both players agree to trade their items, players can trade their goods. NTTGame is not responsible for uncompleted trade between players.'

that was the trade we made with this player but he show me as hacker to steal his good. I did had many gears up on this account which got banned and also had many KC points in it and good aswell

Please reconsider my case Which i putted in wrong side of it.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 09-05-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Your case moved to Gamers Court. Please keep checking and answer questions Jury may have. Thanks.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Your case moved to Gamers Court. Please keep checking and answer questions Jury may have. Thanks.
    Thank you very much Aky. I am Looking forward to cooperate. I will keep on eye on it definitely

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    tell me please, you bought his char in CR but for IGC/IGI or usd/ytl? Also what was nick of this guy u trade with that accuses you for hacking?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    tell me please, you bought his char in CR but for IGC/IGI or usd/ytl? Also what was nick of this guy u trade with that accuses you for hacking?

Hi regiss,

I bou this char in ring with gbs, and I really dont remember the guy name %100 was some warrior, we made the deal as we talk he paid and i gave his item after that I also got banned and the reason was he submit ticket shows we tarde the unbinding scrools first so I assume it was look like I took the scs and gone. but that was the first step of the trade, after that i gave him his item. which he didnt mention that in his ticket so I banned I assume. Because I totaly done nothing other than merchandising in moradon

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    2 bad u dosent remember his nick, maby GM could check logs to confirm your story.

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    2 bad u doesn't remember his nick, maybe GM could check logs to confirm your story.
    If i hear the name I will remember but I don't at the moment. he was warrior all I remember, years past on it so very hard for me to keep 1 name. I can drop my email address which connected to that account etc. if it will helps GM to find. I was very disappointed after got banned for such a not true event

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    U might even remember maybe the situation. because we were in same clan in that time. we were in somethngspecial then u gone to animosity after you i gone there aswell. i did played with you a lot. and when that happened i did talked with u aswell in pm also on clan if you were remember

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by sase View Post
    U might even remember maybe the situation. because we were in same clan in that time. we were in somethngspecial then u gone to animosity after you i gone there aswell. i did played with you a lot. and when that happened i did talked with u aswell in pm also on clan if you were remember
    sorry but i dont, got to much on my mind to remember each such case.

Nickname
    Septh
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Armageddon
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    sorry but i dont, got to much on my mind to remember each such case.
    yes I understand that there is many caseses. Hopefully We can solve or they can solve this one. I am ready to do anything to help the progress just let me know if any thing helps or needed. thank you so much again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast