If you are SMS verified and Not OTP Registered then...

Dear Fellow Athena players (Ares players especially the old legacy players)

In view of recent hacking reports. We need to protect our account/s especially the one we can't afford to lose. If you are SMS verified -- meaning you can do merchanting and trade -- and have not installed OTP or not register for OTP and not enabled the OTP -- please do so.
    The steps to follow is a little bit confusing using the email and mobile phone that you have been using in this game and for SMS -- it should worked the same way for OTP. Just a precaution the OTP id when entering for the OTP software installed start with "KO" along with the number that comes with sms to the mobile phone for example otp id : KO123456 and auth password: 123456 and then proceed.

One PC user account one OTP installed so what it meant is that you have to create a separate pc user account using your admin account so that other account can have OTP as well. For example for FatherAcct -- I can have 1 OTP registered for ArcherNTTacct, Another acct -- pc SonAcct I can have another otp registration process/installation for PriestNTTacct .... list goes on.

Although not SMS verified account can't trade thru selling merchant -- If you do want to protect it -- maybe you can registered and installed OTP too.

Disclosure: Resend of OTP otp id/password -- requires npoints and not free. If you do it right within the 3 days upon receiving the sms, you will not need any npoints at the intial registration. Also when you moved to another computer or something happen to your computer - you may need to spend some little investment like buying some npoints, as you will need to do the OTP process again.

The guide links from Dr_Heisenberg/DADegano.

How to use ICS (registration process to initiate and install OTP)

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3BdjxX04k

How to use OTP on the same device more than once

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#ixzz3BgLRhhmt

In case you change your otp registered phone number and cause some issue

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3BnTnXTsK
    Last edited by Binondo; 08-30-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Change your password Daily or weekly or even monthly if you don't have OTP!!!

I am bumping this up after the hacking incident that happen to my account.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 09-20-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I'm sorry who are you?

seems like some people are getting hacked again and need some tips on otp. Just found out that hacker can put like some sort of echo/capture on certain website and capture all login and password of certain url by using their hacking tools especially a non-https url. This is different from my earlier suspect database getting hacked -- it somehow the same.

people are getting hacked again.. get otp and make sure it is ICS active in website(Portal) and Knightonline game

The following you can find when you click Overview:

To make active the Portal -- slide it and enter the otp code generated.

This one is when you click Game Services

To activate ICS for the Knightonline game -- slide it and enter the otp code.

Mine is a sample of ICS active but not active for both Portal and Game. I made the mistake when it was free during the initial setup and does not have npoints to re-authenticate. This account was hacked twice because of that so don't forget to activate your portal and game ICS/otp.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 06-13-2015 at 02:37 AM.

what the heck you guys still getting hacked with no OTP? If you have something valueble in your account and inn -- invest in OTP or don't register to be able to trade.