MindoSK
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad

About otp

I want ask if its possible to send letter to all players in game about otp with link in youtube about how to activate it. There are a big percentage of players who never heard about OTP. So they havent activate it. It helps many players to secure his accounts against hackers.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Dude, that´s an excellent point but I would go further...

I just got hacked yesterday and sent a ticket. I´m pretty sure that I will be answered that they won´t provide support cause I didn´t use the OTP.

Honestly I believe that if the game espose people to risks to be hacked, than all security tools should be obligated.
    They should implement it as a must in order to someone play the game.

I came back to KO 2 months ago and yes, I read something about OTP. But I never got enough information about it too and so I didn´t use it.

If it would avoid me to be hacked... I can´t answer that. But if it would, then it should be a must to every player and not an optional security system...

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindo View Post
    I want ask if its possible to send letter to all players in game about otp with link in youtube about how to activate it. There are a big percentage of players who never heard about OTP. So they havent activate it. It helps many players to secure his accounts against hackers.
    Hello Mindo.
    I'm sorry but from my point of view, doing such a thing will give to fake websites (phising) the opportunity to scam other players through fake websites.

In my opinion, for insuring that every single player in KO will use OTP on his account they should make all the servers the way they made Asgard.
    Don't let anyone join the server, unless he has OTP activated on his account.

That way, everyone will have to activate OTP on their accounts.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    I agree... no mesajes in game.
    Just make a maintenance and forbide people to log their chars after it. Ask them the OTP right after they use their own.
    t
    It will make everybody come and read about OTP. Will make them install it and that´s it. Just post a message on the news board saying that is a must now.

Easy...

In absence of youtube.. The guide link from DADegano.

How to use ICS (registration process to initiate and install OTP)

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz3BdjxX04k

How to use OTP on the same device more than once

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#ixzz3BgLRhhmt

I found out on my guinea pig account, the not so obvious mistakes -- forget to put the prefix KO before the OTP number that was sent to SMS -- this is the OTP id. No wonder it does not work during the first time registration. I was entering just the number without the "KO" as OTP id. Then I found the guide and read it thoroughly.

Good luck activating OTP (as protection to Hacking). Hope the computer doesn't crash or need to switch to another computer -- otherwise will require some npoints to resend authorization.

In addition.. Mindo, I have multiple characters from same nation built from years playing this game. I have two that I need to protect with OTP in same computer. I have to setup multiple users in the same computer and do separate installation for each pc user account. Download anyotp separate for each user and register and play on specific pc user account.
    Last edited by Binondo; 08-28-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Coaxers
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    The thing is to follow up the official informations sources about which you give importance and effords.

Official forum and FB site is very good opportunity even though the players doesnt aware of that

ѪѪѪ venit hiems, is paratus a magno turbine ѪѪѪ