Thread: ?????

Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus

Exclamation ?????

My acct was hacked Feb 16, 2013. NTT said they are investigating it. It has been 25 days since the last time I heard from them...what now?? I just sit and wait?? Can anyone tell me WHAT is going on??
    *RAWWRRRR*

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylumps444 View Post
    My acct was hacked Feb 16, 2013. NTT said they are investigating it. It has been 25 days since the last time I heard from them...what now?? I just sit and wait?? Can anyone tell me WHAT is going on??
    Best thing you can do, sent a ticket... here on forums won't help to get it solved.. multiple threads wont help also.
    ticket mate
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

They can investigate forever.

Nickname
    Noble of Xigenon
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    But 400n points or less get a bronze prem... in that way your ticket will be pushed up the list for a quick response
    A warriors state of mind is One mind any weapon...

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    Karus
    First of all , as far as I know , your headline must reflect your topic's main idea. Otherwise , it means that you do not obey the rules for opening new thread.
    Secondly , you have to Refresh your ticket via CS(Customer Service)in order to have an idea about your banned character.

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    English players are not being restored, apparently. We haven't heard of any that got restored, and know of about a dozen that got hacked.

Some are waited now 9-10 months for restoration. Many are waited now over 90 days. So, 25 days is just the beginning.

The hackers used my wife's NPoint to buy EXP Premium and unseal her items, so she had premium when she got hacked. She also bought 2xEXP Premium in January after the 1st restoration notice. She sent tickets the day she got hacked, and new ones in January. The ones in January were responded too in Turkish, and nobody knows what they mean. So Premium does not help you get restored. No GM or anybody is explaining what the status is, if they are actually investigating or not, or if they did investigate and found anything suspect (which would be inaccurate, but at least it would be some explanation); nobody is responding to PM's.

We know of various Turkish players that have been restored (including +3 uniques and +9 items), and who were hacked relatively recently (5-7 months ago). There is some kind of double standard going on; CS definately seems more responsive to the Turkish community, while we are just out of luck.

Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassatti View Post
    First of all , as far as I know , your headline must reflect your topic's main idea. Otherwise , it means that you do not obey the rules for opening new thread.
    Secondly , you have to Refresh your ticket via CS(Customer Service)in order to have an idea about your banned character.
    Thanks for letting me know "?????" isnt reflecting my topic im writing about...but I really dont think it matters. Putting it on the forum was safer than submitting another ticket...I dont want to do that. Dont want this restoration process taking any longer... I just want my items back. (sorry to hear all that opus)
    *RAWWRRRR*

Race
    Karus
    there is a new announcement about the restorations in the official KO fabcebook page, please check it out
    Last edited by paladindlreamer; 04-08-2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: contribution to alyce :)
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!