Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad

Hacked account. Kytan (Ephesus)

Something really strange happened with me today!

I was playing using genie as usual around 9pm Brazilian time. I got DC as usual and 3 hours later I logged in to go to xp once again .
    and my character was almost naked (with an exception of krowaz and personal shield).

Lots of items were stones as my wirinon+21, CS+7 and accessories+2/+3.

Nobody ever logged in my account before, not even friends. My password wasn´t changed. How could someone log and steal my items? That sounds pretty weird and I would like to listen an explanatioin from NTT game. spent lot of money recently with NPoints and I feel like scammed by NTT. I never play in a Lan House and I dont have any contact with anybody from KO to send my malwares or trojans.

I´m pretty sure that this came from the game host.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Some people would say that I have a trojan or any spy program on my computer. That is bullshit...

1) I have more than 1 account that I offently access and just one of them was hacked... Why? If my PC is being spyied, than why not take other information to hack other accounts? Bank stuff?
    2) The person who took my items didn´t change my password. So it means that the person didn´t hack my e-mail or any other system that is not related to KO.
    3) Again, my password was never changed. How do I know if my account will be safe again? Should I play it?
    4) That fraude protection system implemented by NTT requires a randon PW to log in everytime? Is that correct?

I´m feeling really frustrated... Specially cause my premium is just at the begining and I was on a freking mood to XP and get rebirthed...

Nickname
    0shir0
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    Karus
    Please See, Post friends HELP....!!

+1