View Poll Results: The best video in the YouTube event is:

Voters
723. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video a

    104 14.38%
  • Video b

    179 24.76%
  • Video c

    67 9.27%
  • Video d

    346 47.86%
  • Video e

    27 3.73%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101
  1. #91
    Member SympaticWitchery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mersin
    Posts
    44
    Nickname
    SympaticWitchery
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    VendeTTa
    Server
    US->Carnac East
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    Do you think that's the reason? lol. Ain't nobody logging in to forum for the first time for this competetion. You know what those accounts created for.
    And I think Moderators will do something about it. So, don't worry.
    Most of knightonline players dont care the Offical Forums, and All moderators know that. Knightonline have so many players and if most of players were use here we can care this as clearly. I dont know What's your main problem ? Knightonline Staff make so many Notice in Facebook,twitter and Forum, So if Your video or another videos better than ''D'' Everybody can follow and vote for you. Now you're talking about fake account and SympaticShock defending himself by a GREAT VİDEO Which link as



    Already if you follow FACEBOOK NOTICES or Forum Messages about this COMPETITION, Most of KNİGHTONLINE PLAYERS TALKING ABOUT ''D'' is the best Video So PLEASE RESPECT TO TOiL and Work !!!

    Sure, if there is some trick in this vote system MODs will punish them !!! So if you deserve to win this competition, you will if not Just watch and say ''Congratz'' and another time try to be more than today

    Note : I have tried to explain something as english with my best level.

    Thanks for Respect and Good messages for Video D and Congratz for the Other Videos.

    VendeTTa > SympaticMorpeus

    Carnac-East
    Last edited by VendeTTa; 04-06-2013 at 11:27 PM.

  2. #92
    Senior Member ARABOOOOOOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    312
    Nickname
    ARABOOOOOO
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    WaNTeDS
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    voteeeeeee D

  3. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMeToL View Post
    hey message Are you interested?
    Yes, C is the best PK. Talent and class, bravo! E and B should be removed; really, how did bot players get selected?

  4. #94
    Senior Member AgitoFreeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Empty Space
    Posts
    216
    Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad


    Here you go my lovely haters. This video is for the people who keep saying I have a cheater in my party.
    Riemann you should watch this video before judge me about those comments man.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    Here you go my lovely haters. This video is for the people who keep saying I have a cheater in my party.
    Riemann you should watch this video before judge me about those comments man.
    watch this video 01.30--02.30 Imihawk archer koxper? huh!!!

  6. #96
    Senior Member AgitoFreeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Empty Space
    Posts
    216
    Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by kinghalo View Post
    watch this video 01.30--02.30 Imihawk archer koxper? huh!!!
    For God's sake. Did you ever watched the video i just uploaded? You don't even know English do you? You're just using google translate. Stupid people everywhere! Jesus!
    Watch the damn video before comment you little hater!



    Riemann, You see that? The only thing those people care about is talking about their bullshit and post the same comments. He didn't even watched the video I'm sure. He don't even know a single word in English. Just translating it from Google translate. They're making me go crazy! Just a bunch of Vendetta clan member whose trying to make me eleminated from the event. What a funny clan! Just because I clearly said "I think video D have fake votes" lol.
    And I'm sure that all those comments posted by a single guy. Just check the IP's of those accounts. I'm pretty sure all of them from the same IP. From SympaticShock. lol
    I don't give a c*** anymore about his comments. He don't understand a single word I say and keep talking his bullshit.

    By the way, if you can check the message i sent to you about an important thing, that would be great.
    Last edited by AgitoFreeman; 04-10-2013 at 08:11 PM.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    For God's sake. Did you ever watched the video i just uploaded? You don't even know English do you? You're just using google translate. Stupid people everywhere! Jesus!
    Watch the damn video before comment you little hater!



    Riemann, You see that? The only thing those people care about is talking about their bullshit and post the same comments. He didn't even watched the video I'm sure. He don't even know a single word in English. Just translating it from Google translate. They're making me go crazy! Just a bunch of Vendetta clan member whose trying to make me eleminated from the event. What a funny clan! Just because I clearly said "I think video D have fake votes" lol.

    By the way, if you can check the message i sent to you about an important thing, that would be great.
    Imihawk legal???? zuhahaha selling glasses.Dont cry dude

  8. #98
    Member SympaticWitchery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mersin
    Posts
    44
    Nickname
    SympaticWitchery
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    VendeTTa
    Server
    US->Carnac East
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    For God's sake. Did you ever watched the video i just uploaded? You don't even know English do you? You're just using google translate. Stupid people everywhere! Jesus!
    Watch the damn video before comment you little hater!



    Riemann, You see that? The only thing those people care about is talking about their bullshit and post the same comments. He didn't even watched the video I'm sure. He don't even know a single word in English. Just translating it from Google translate. They're making me go crazy! Just a bunch of Vendetta clan member whose trying to make me eleminated from the event. What a funny clan! Just because I clearly said "I think video D have fake votes" lol.
    And I'm sure that all those comments posted by a single guy. Just check the IP's of those accounts. I'm pretty sure all of them from the same IP. From SympaticShock. lol
    I don't give a c*** anymore about his comments. He don't understand a single word I say and keep talking his bullshit.

    By the way, if you can check the message i sent to you about an important thing, that would be great.
    Well,well well... You cant justice Forum users about their English level ! You're just crying like a baby since the competition begin, I just wonder that you think your Video is better than Video D ? or whats your freak ? Already grand jury will check all of the videos and They will punish if someone try to make some trick about Vote system. So now what's your problem ? Do you need 3200 cash ? or what ? I'm following all of the thread about this competition firstly you're talking about SympaticShock is making some trick about Votes, if its grand jury can see it. Dont worry otherwise I dont know have you ever check Facebook pages comments about this Video Competition and Most of people talking about ''Video D'' is the best of the knightonline video competition also in Offical Forums its going the same. Actually I dont care what you are talking about Video D but if you try to insult some people cause of their English level, I have to warn you about this. YOU CANT SAY STUPID TO ANYBODY ! Firstly This is not a good approach as humanity, and Here is a forum and you're just a member as like as me so There is some RULES in this FORUM and That Rules telling that YOU CANT AFFRONT the persons HERE ! I have a advise for you, dont try to catch person's achilles heel or fails firstly You have to learn how you talk with a HUMAN !

    There is 5 Video in Final Round and one of them will be Champion in this competition, as VendeTTa Clan members We're supporting Our Video, So is that Anormal for you ? You're talking about Fake votes bla bla bla, Come on boy open your eyes as fair, do you think that Video need some fake votes ? LOL. Grandy Jury have choose that video to Final not the Votes Finally dont try to steal human's labor, Sit back and Relax if you're best already you will be winner if not learn to say CONGRATZ as like as Me

    I have try to do my best level as english, maybe AgitoFreeman dont like my grammers but This is not problem for me cause I know myself.

    VendeTTa Clans >> Power of Carnac-East since 22th March 2008

  9. #99
    Senior Member AgitoFreeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Empty Space
    Posts
    216
    Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTa View Post
    Well,well well... You cant justice Forum users about their English level ! You're just crying like a baby since the competition begin, I just wonder that you think your Video is better than Video D ? or whats your freak ? Already grand jury will check all of the videos and They will punish if someone try to make some trick about Vote system. So now what's your problem ? Do you need 3200 cash ? or what ? I'm following all of the thread about this competition firstly you're talking about SympaticShock is making some trick about Votes, if its grand jury can see it. Dont worry otherwise I dont know have you ever check Facebook pages comments about this Video Competition and Most of people talking about ''Video D'' is the best of the knightonline video competition also in Offical Forums its going the same. Actually I dont care what you are talking about Video D but if you try to insult some people cause of their English level, I have to warn you about this. YOU CANT SAY STUPID TO ANYBODY ! Firstly This is not a good approach as humanity, and Here is a forum and you're just a member as like as me so There is some RULES in this FORUM and That Rules telling that YOU CANT AFFRONT the persons HERE ! I have a advise for you, dont try to catch person's achilles heel or fails firstly You have to learn how you talk with a HUMAN !

    There is 5 Video in Final Round and one of them will be Champion in this competition, as VendeTTa Clan members We're supporting Our Video, So is that Anormal for you ? You're talking about Fake votes bla bla bla, Come on boy open your eyes as fair, do you think that Video need some fake votes ? LOL. Grandy Jury have choose that video to Final not the Votes Finally dont try to steal human's labor, Sit back and Relax if you're best already you will be winner if not learn to say CONGRATZ as like as Me

    I have try to do my best level as english, maybe AgitoFreeman dont like my grammers but This is not problem for me cause I know myself.

    VendeTTa Clans >> Power of Carnac-East since 22th March 2008
    Then read the things in my video, first of all try to understand what I'm saying, second of all make your friend understand it too. My grammar is not the best grammar too but at least i can understand the things people say and i can make people understand what I say(People who knows English... Not like your friend. Posting comments without understanding a single word). Since everyone can say their thoughts, i just said mine clearly. It's what i think and It's not gonna change. Moderators sure will do a check on the votes.
    By the way, stop acting like you guys are the boss of the server. Because you're not. As you said, everyone is a regular member in this game. And you guys are just same with them. Being in the clan Vendetta doesn't make you guys boss of Carnac-east.
    And don't think i forgot the things you said about 3 or 4 months ago. I still have KSCs of it.

  10. #100
    Member SympaticWitchery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mersin
    Posts
    44
    Nickname
    SympaticWitchery
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    VendeTTa
    Server
    US->Carnac East
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
    Then read the things in my video, first of all try to understand what I'm saying, second of all make your friend understand it too. My grammar is not the best grammar too but at least i can understand the things people say and i can make people understand what I say(People who knows English... Not like your friend. Posting comments without understanding a single word). Since everyone can say their thoughts, i just said mine clearly. It's what i think and It's not gonna change. Moderators sure will do a check on the votes.
    By the way, stop acting like you guys are the boss of the server. Because you're not. As you said, everyone is a regular member in this game. And you guys are just same with them. Being in the clan Vendetta doesn't make you guys boss of Carnac-east.
    And don't think i forgot the things you said about 3 or 4 months ago. I still have KSCs of it.
    So you're talking about I know english and I can say something about you, but you dont know english and you cant defend yourself in here LOL. Google translate is a helper for people who dont know english as well. So it's not a disgraceful action even you must show respect cause someone try to explain something as english with google translate or another helper.

    We're biggest and oldest clan in Carnac-East but this is not mean of we're boss of the server !! Cause if you accept the game policies you have to know that, we dont have nothing in this game VendeTTa is a big name not the members !!!

    I dont know what you're talking about KSC. Even you dont know who am I. My account has been hacked and I'm playing with my friend account cause he is in army for along time 15 months. Anyway I dont want to argue with you as personal.

    I'm a member of KnightonlineWorld as like as the other VendeTTa members and all of the knightonline players but you think you're different cause you sheriff ha ? See you.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •