KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTa View Post
    So you're talking about I know english and I can say something about you, but you dont know english and you cant defend yourself in here LOL. Google translate is a helper for people who dont know english as well. So it's not a disgraceful action even you must show respect cause someone try to explain something as english with google translate or another helper.

We're biggest and oldest clan in Carnac-East but this is not mean of we're boss of the server !! Cause if you accept the game policies you have to know that, we dont have nothing in this game VendeTTa is a big name not the members !!!

I dont know what you're talking about KSC. Even you dont know who am I. My account has been hacked and I'm playing with my friend account cause he is in army for along time 15 months. Anyway I dont want to argue with you as personal.

I'm a member of KnightonlineWorld as like as the other VendeTTa members and all of the knightonline players but you think you're different cause you sheriff ha ? See you.
    Yeah yeah sure. Talking about policies, sharing accounts is not allowed either. As i said, I'm using that thing because I get permission about it.
    And I'm talking about that! "We're the biggest and oldest clan" thing. Claiming that is what makes you acting like you're the boss of the server. You're not the biggest one. Trust me.
    And It's always like that. "Nooo. It wasn't me who sweared to you and said we will hack your account as Vendetta and you will cry on forums and will say Vendetta hacked me. Send me to jail sheriff. I dare you. Look I'm swearing to you! Why don't you send me to jail?"
    I will find those KSCs when i get time and will refresh your mind.
    I don't wanna argue with you people too but you guys trying to annoy me and pushing the limits.
    And if you wanna keep arguing, send me a PM instead of keep adding comments to the thread.
    Last edited by AgitoFreeman; 04-10-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.