Remember : The LEGENDS of Beramus, Ronard and akara now (EPHESUS)

Hello English Community,

The reasson why I'm writing this also, is because of my curiosity and my need for the newcomers to know who were the greatest men in Beramus, Ronark and Akara (these servers is now in one EPHESUS server)

Curious... about how many people still remember the good old days on Beramus,Ronark and Akara, when there were still people developing they're skills, game tactics and tried to become as good as the best ones, instead of the babashoppers of today who are barely having any game knowledge.

Those who were victorious back in the days, prooved themselfs in many glorious battles, have left a name to remember and had a good reputation.. those are the ones that should be honored. We could say that allmost all of them, arn't here with us anymore, as they have all quit playing the game due to various reasons. Those people should be considerd as Legends from now on.
    I would like to hear it from you guys. Which Legends are worthy enough to be mentioned? It doesn't only apply for individual players, but you could also come up with clan names.. as I have seen many Legendary clans who ruled the server with an iron fist (which seemed to go on for decades) and the newbies back than could only dream of being in that clan.

Everyone can speak freely about the character or clan they have in mind. Just don't try to get into a discussion or argue with another about a name.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    HitMachine and Kunt for sure!

Others like Tosun, IceBox... all from Beramus

Yeah I remember Beramus in a way. I quit ko a few years before ko shut down cause i spent a couple hundred dollars on kc and got hacked the next day. Got the money from being crushed by a surburban ( SUV). Had it fall and crushed my skull in 3 places wasnt suppose to live but GOD had another plan for me. But anyways thats another story. I got hacked the next day after i spent a couple hundreds of dollars for knight cash... found out that a clan member from Halo : Combat Evolved did that to me. I spent ticket in after ticket and the cs did nothing for me so i quit ko completely

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad

Post Days of yonder ...

Hi !

I´m afraid that I cannot remember any names from back then, but let´s see what I can remember and look up from my notes. I started playing in 2007, only one server, only one account, Elmo-side, with my main char. I started on Ronark before it became Ephesus and now Diez. I clearly remember that we had female (!) players among us, not only female characters, and one lady used to lead us into battle on her horse. But I forgot her name, sorry. I later had my own clan, HelpfullKnights, and some female players in it, too. However, there were always more Turkish players than English or international ones, there were always problems like mages teleporting parties into Golems, and there were always bugs, hacks and forbidden tools (KOXP), some quests you could barely make because there always were 10 rogue-bots shooting everything as soon as it spawned ... Back then the Gavolts were in front of the main castle, and they used a cheat to shoot them from the top of it. So I guess the good old times might not have been that good after all ... However, I always was a casual player, I never used Team Speak or other "professional" stuff and never intended to storm the ranks with my clan, I enjoyed meeting new people, chat, even the virtual dawn on the graveyard.

Back then there was no level restriction for selling stuff, so you could sell low level items to beginners. But the prices weren´t shown, you had to go to the NPCs and research them, I still have a long list of prices.

In 2013, I deleted my old friend-list, but I wrote down the names, so that´s what I can give you, but after all these years, I guess they wouldn´t remember me, even if they came back to the game or still play on another server:

Akatsuki, Amy50, AnnaNova, Arkarcher, Gladstone, JackSparovv, Magilee, MagierGirl, MrRazorBlade, PriestesAkara, Realowner, Tech91 / xxTechx, TheRealPreist, Xenophoethia, Alupinya, Babygils, Decadence.

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Clan: Passive member of WWN (WorldWideNation)