Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Verdict: Unban Account] About 2nd Gamer's Courts.

Character name: FiRe_fLy
    Server: Olympia
    Account block date: I am not sure. But I think at the last of 2012 or beginning 2013.
    Reason: I don't know where should I start. I would like to begin with the explanation of my character first. I created this character at the year of 2006. I was really like that game and I was playing nearly 6-7 hours in a day. With respect to my experiencing, I was became a leader of the king of Olympia. You can look past and you can be sure about that. Then, my character was hacked and I have really fallen down. I sent many tickets to operator about that issue. But, I took only the answer that is like '' We are sorry for that. But we cannot do anything''. I tried to recover myself and my character. So, I continue to play. This is brief information about my character. Now, I will move on the reasons of ban. You can be sure about that I have no idea about that. In my opinion, I was one of the most honest, nice, respectful players in that game. That's why I have deserved to be a king. In addition, I think there can be two reason for that. First, I sent many tickets for moderators to help me. And second, my characters name include '_' . These can be possible reasons.
    Defense: I came to the end of my subject. I want to ask a question for you before finishing my writing. What do you think about what did I do to deserve this ? Dream, you have many excellent things in your life and you lose these unavoidably. I would like you to help me. Thank you for your kind attention. If you have any question then I will be happy to answer them.
    Items: As you can estimate, I have everything to befit a king before I hacked. And, I want to start with that point again.

Thank You.

Hi. Please give ticket numbers.

How can I find them ? In my accaounts page ?

I think I could find one tciket number from past : 714707

Quote Originally Posted by Riemannn View Post
    I think I could find one tciket number from past : 714707
    That number belongs to the previous ticket system, you can check your email related to account, search ticket content and copy paste here all information. Please hide your ID and email of the account. Thanks

Fristly, I really trust Knight online support team producing by NTTGAME. I know you are insightful people. In addition, you can understand my situation and you can help me, too.As I said before , I have deleted my very old tickets.. I have only one ticket 714707 including;
    [ticket: 714707]
    Tuesday, October 02, 2012 11:00

Dear xxxxxxx,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 714707
    Subject: FiRe_fLy
    Solution:
    [Oct 2 2012 6:00PM] : Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support.

Unfortunately as stated before, the situation has been explained to you with your previous tickets.

We are sorry to say that we are unable to provide you with any further assist with the issue.

Thank you for your understanding on the matter.

Please avoid sending duplicate tickets.

Thank you.

[Sep 26 2012 4:08PM] : I do not understand what you say ? I deleted old mails about my ticket .. How can I find the old ticket ? Thank you ..
    Last edited by Aky; 08-12-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Hide ID account

May you inform me what is your opinions on this issue,please ?

Thank you for your kind attention..

Race
    El-Morad
    your exact ban date, and whether you applied to the first court and rejected or not will determine the acceptance of your case to the court.
    if accepted, it will be moved to court on 1st September after all duplicate cases filtered with the TR side.

unless you can provide an exact ban date, there are no further questions from our side for the time being.
    We will assess your case in September, meanwhile if you can, gather any evidence possible to support your case.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

[ticket: 714707]
    Saturday, September 15, 2012 20:42

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World support team.
    Your question has been received! We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your Ticket #: 714707
    Question/Issue: Thank you for all your helping firstly.. Then I will ask you a question why do not you open my character ?? I have waited for months.. Please , open my character anymore Then you get my loyality.. Thank you..

Best Regards,
    The Knight Online World Team
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    Please do not reply to this message as replies to this email address are not read

[KO Account Security Tips]
    1. Do not share your ID, email, or password with anyone to protect your account
    2. Please login only on our provided-login locations.
    3. Avoid private servers. They are illegal and your information is not safe.
    4. Be sure to delete your information when using shared or public computer.
    Last edited by Aky; 08-18-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Hide ID account

As you see in that ticket , I wrote this ticket at 15.09.2012 and I have said that I have waited for months.. So, If we think on it , banned time should be about March,2012.. I am not sure the exact time because I reaaly don't know..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast