KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by alimarc View Post
    REGIISS I CAN GIVE YOU THE CODES

they send to me
    yes i got otp
    im not quite sure if i do understood it corectly, did you had OTP protection turned ON? Did you had to generete One Time Pasword code for each time you log?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I don't understand, on one post you say you have issues with OTP and on another you say you have OTP?

You should just send a ticket, you can't get any assistance related to hacked accounts in forum.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    So sorry to hear this Marc.....I think what he has been saying is that he has the OTP system, however the codes he is given are not being accepted....I just hope and pray that we do not lose another English player as well as his clan to this recent rash of hacks....I know several other players that played long term also have been hacked in the last few weeks.....I just hope there is hope of some kind to help these players who have played legally all these years.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Sadly, NTTGame won't restore your items... That's the reason they're offering OTP system for free these days.
    They're offering the maximum protection they can give to their players but well, if you don't use what they're offering for free you can't really blame them.

Well, I recommend on submitting a support ticket.
    Maybe you won't get restoration but once they investigate your account they'll manage to see where did all your items go to.
    Then, they can simply ban the hacker... yes it won't give you back your items but I guess its better than nothing right?

Also, like Regiss asked..
    Did you have OTP activated on your account?
    lol what the sense on having this OTP system that's supposed to prevent you from getting hacked and it's doesn't work even if you have it. Just another frigging thing to deal with and sign into everyday and yet with the supposed security people not only lose stuff on their accounts they are even losing sealed items..
    "Well, I recommend on submitting a support ticket. Maybe you won't get restoration but once they investigate your account they'll manage to see where did all your items go to. Then, they can simply ban the hacker... yes it won't give you back your items but I guess its better than nothing right?"
    seriously ? are you on crack ? were ya dropped on the head as a child ? Yeah i spend 200 a month for 10 years on the game, but hey least they got the hacker that stoled from me .ok alls forgiven .....lol.. All they do is ban accounts not the people behind these accounts banning them is fuqqen useless unless u ip block them or something like it
    Last edited by Orphus; 08-06-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Marc, I am so sorry to hear of your loss my friend.... even with otp I always fear thgs happening again..... but more annoyingly.... a simple ip trace in logs to investigate what happened and if it's a one off log in from Turkey for example or USA then they will know it isn't you and could quite simply restore (regardless of policy) as it should not be allowed to steal items by hacking then say tough!!

Another reason I log once a week to make sure acct active and still ok but do not play
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

is this the new way from ntt to say when you have not otp its your own fault that vou get hacked lol.
    its easy that way for not to take your own responsebility and give the blame to the players.
    we pay every month for premium and pus items but when something happen its our damm own fault ty ntt.
    only our money is welcome but for help sorry its your own fault.
    Marc i hope they will find a way to help you and hope the players go be smart and keep the money in their own pocket till ntt start to understand that they
    here for to help the players.
    i really hope that marc clan and you not ended here.

man listen
    i did try otp five times t cost

pls i am not angry on you

but dont tell me what to do

i playing this game ten years

i did everything to protect mey char
    dont tell me i did this mistake
    sorryy for bein mad after hacked

nine year player
    I can see the OTP codes were sent to you but it was never activated in the system. Who did you contact in regards to support for this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Orphus View Post
    lol what the sense on having this OTP system that's supposed to prevent you from getting hacked and it's doesn't work even if you have it. Just another frigging thing to deal with and sign into everyday and yet with the supposed security people not only lose stuff on their accounts they are even losing sealed items..
    "Well, I recommend on submitting a support ticket. Maybe you won't get restoration but once they investigate your account they'll manage to see where did all your items go to. Then, they can simply ban the hacker... yes it won't give you back your items but I guess its better than nothing right?"
    seriously ? are you on crack ? were ya dropped on the head as a child ? Yeah i spend 200 a month for 10 years on the game, but hey least they got the hacker that stoled from me .ok alls forgiven .....lol.. All they do is ban accounts not the people behind these accounts banning them is fuqqen useless unless u ip block them or something like it
    The OTP service was previously something you had to pay for. We realize in an environment where members interact with each other that there are security risks so we offered it for free. Having to comb through false claims of account hacks is a tedious task for the CS team and everyone was complaining that the simplest inquiry was taking so long. Since we've made the service free we've pushed it at every opportunity. Have you read the welcome message when you log in to the game? Having OTP on your game account makes it more secure than your Facebook page, which is the most visited website on the web. Someone accesses your FB without your authorization, all you get is an email and how long before you look at it?

Sealing your items is not bulletproof protection. People who've lost items, sealed or not, did not have OTP. Stop flaming, and please don't spread propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by pounder View Post
    is this the new way from ntt to say when you have not otp its your own fault that vou get hacked lol.
    its easy that way for not to take your own responsebility and give the blame to the players.
    we pay every month for premium and pus items but when something happen its our damm own fault ty ntt.
    only our money is welcome but for help sorry its your own fault.
    Marc i hope they will find a way to help you and hope the players go be smart and keep the money in their own pocket till ntt start to understand that they
    here for to help the players.
    i really hope that marc clan and you not ended here.
    OTP was offered free to help our players secure their accounts and items. It only takes a few extra seconds to log in to the game.

Yesterday my best friend in the game got hacked, he was always there for others, never unpolite or rude, he was always friendly and cheerful, he was the one who kept the clan together, he was always willing to come help someone including noobs and strangers, he was 100% fair player like myself, he has helped so many friends that have gotten hacked, including me, who will help us now? NTT? MY ASS! I submitted a ticket but no reply, no restoration when I got hacked. Looks like noone is safe any more, not even the ones that do everything not to get hacked.
    We dont wanna lose you Marc