Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    Yes I know. It is shameful that a company does not help its "customers" ... But hey, it's all about money. Human error does not matter. From the moment you pay all goes well. I very quickly realized what kind of "after sales service" we have to do here.

Anyway, now I have this problem with the famillier who does not want to equip on my character ... Hopefully they can at least help with that ...

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsu View Post
    Yes I know. It is shameful that a company does not help its "customers" ... But hey, it's all about money. Human error does not matter. From the moment you pay all goes well. I very quickly realized what kind of "after sales service" we have to do here.

Anyway, now I have this problem with the famillier who does not want to equip on my character ... Hopefully they can at least help with that ...
    well.. i've seen dozens of people got help about wrong wing purchases, over and over again for months.
    yet people kept making the same mistake.. and sometimes on purpose because dungeon wing looks a bit different.

eventually they changed the item logo, and stopped the support about this.
    i think its fair enough, and our GM's have better issues to chase than wrong wing purchases.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    well.. i've seen dozens of people got help about wrong wing purchases, over and over again for months.
    yet people kept making the same mistake.. and sometimes on purpose because dungeon wing looks a bit different.

eventually they changed the item logo, and stopped the support about this.
    i think its fair enough, and our GM's have better issues to chase than wrong wing purchases.
    I agree with you. I understand that by dint of helping people it's getting annoying ...
    But that's the risk. Especially when it comes to new players like me. We pay and put real money to play that game.
    It is normal to expect some service of their hand, no matter the mistake, no matter how many times it was repeated.
    As I said, the error is human, it can happen to everyone.
    So I partially agree with you. But one side you have to put in place of players who are involved in the game, who are ready to take their credit card for this game.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I agree with you. I understand that by dint of helping people it's getting annoying ...
    But that's the risk. Especially when it comes to new players like me. We pay and put real money to play that game.
    It is normal to expect some service of their hand, no matter the mistake, no matter how many times it was repeated.
    As I said, the error is human, it can happen to everyone.
    So I partially agree with you. But one side you have to put in place of players who are involved in the game, who are ready to take their credit card for this game.
    I don't want to sound rude or something.. but..

Look, first of all you can not expect them to just hire employees to deal with all the players that purchased by mistake an item from PUS.
    You need to understand that if it wouldn't happen so frequent they wouldn't mind dealing with a player now and then..
    But when its happening to every few players on daily basis they had to find a solution to this.

So they changed the icon and created a topic related to this matter, so players won't make this mistakes anymore.

You need to put yourself in their place and understand the situation... don't take it the wrong way..
    It doesn't means you won't get support with this issue EVER.. they might think about a way to exchange it for players that bought it by mistake in some point.
    You should just be patient.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I don't want to sound rude or something.. but..

Look, first of all you can not expect them to just hire employees to deal with all the players that purchased by mistake an item from PUS.
    You need to understand that if it wouldn't happen so frequent they wouldn't mind dealing with a player now and then..
    But when its happening to every few players on daily basis they had to find a solution to this.

So they changed the icon and created a topic related to this matter, so players won't make this mistakes anymore.

You need to put yourself in their place and understand the situation... don't take it the wrong way..
    It doesn't means you won't get support with this issue EVER.. they might think about a way to exchange it for players that bought it by mistake in some point.
    You should just be patient.

Cheers.
    I have already put in their place, and I understand that. They actually changed the icon and even made a forum post. Ok. But all the players do not go on a forum by automation. If all goes well, some players even go there ever.

I came to the forum because I had a problem. I had no reason to go on the forum before buying it, because everything was fine. So all the players starting on Knight Online does not have the reflex to go see any bugs on the forum.

I will be patient, I hope that my request will not go unnoticed, because again I'm new to the game. I do not want to discuss anything. Just that I pay for it all. And when I pay something (no matter what it is, Food, Games, DLC's...), I expect the attention from the people who manage this. Regardless of the amount paid. As a courtesy, compassion and sense of professionalism.

In any case thank you construe attention to my topic.

I hope someone who goes through here can help me regarding my familiar which as of today, has still not been resolved and I do not really know what to do about it.

Best regards

Am I the only one wo have that familiar problem ?
    Please. I have buyed Automatic Loot Voucher and I can't use it because of that bug...

Race
    El-Morad
    I have already put in their place, and I understand that. They actually changed the icon and even made a forum post. Ok. But all the players do not go on a forum by automation. If all goes well, some players even go there ever.

I came to the forum because I had a problem. I had no reason to go on the forum before buying it, because everything was fine. So all the players starting on Knight Online does not have the reflex to go see any bugs on the forum.

I will be patient, I hope that my request will not go unnoticed, because again I'm new to the game. I do not want to discuss anything. Just that I pay for it all. And when I pay something (no matter what it is, Food, Games, DLC's...), I expect the attention from the people who manage this. Regardless of the amount paid. As a courtesy, compassion and sense of professionalism.

In any case thank you construe attention to my topic.

I hope someone who goes through here can help me regarding my familiar which as of today, has still not been resolved and I do not really know what to do about it.

Best regards
    Please come to forums not only when you have a problem, but regularly.
    especially if you have been away from the game for sometime, there is a lot of catching up to do.
    in regards to your familiar problem, i would advise try to get a new familiar if possible.

i have a lvl 60 familiar that was given by a friend who quit the game, now i notice i cannot equip or use it.. i dont know why, i havent had the time to look into it, but i still can use my other pet without any issues.
    i noticed one thing, the bugged familiar does not show lvl and details when i move the cursor on it.
    maybe your case is the same?

im too exhausted now and will go do sleep in a bit, but i ll try to look into this further tomorrow.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    Please come to forums not only when you have a problem, but regularly.
    especially if you have been away from the game for sometime, there is a lot of catching up to do.
    in regards to your familiar problem, i would advise try to get a new familiar if possible.

i have a lvl 60 familiar that was given by a friend who quit the game, now i notice i cannot equip or use it.. i dont know why, i havent had the time to look into it, but i still can use my other pet without any issues.
    i noticed one thing, the bugged familiar does not show lvl and details when i move the cursor on it.
    maybe your case is the same?

im too exhausted now and will go do sleep in a bit, but i ll try to look into this further tomorrow.
    Of course, now I will come on Forums regularly, just in case if something new is to know.
    And yes, there is no Pet lvl or anything. I've allready buyed two Familiars because I deleted mine at lvl 15 or something (noob decision)... I dont even know the reason, I think I was simply stupid (and noob, ofc).
    Now I really dont know how to equip a familiar... Buying another one ? I dont know... I already put 60M for those two pets...
    I prefer waiting and hope that someone could help me (us). I want to use that Auto Loot Voucher, it will be really helpfull.

Flash News

A guy in my Clan gently told me about a solution to the familiar problem.

I have to lvl up 10 levels a char, then making the familiar quest in Moradon that is given by the NPC Kate.
    When finished, she gives the familiar Egg. Just put the Egg into the bank with that char and disconnect you. Connect you again with you main char and take the egg from the bank, go back to Kate, then hatch the egg and voila. Now I have a functionnal familiar.

For those who have the same worries it could be a temporary solution.