Priest
    Clan
    HighClass
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Dear BuD4Ne,

Yes I am, at first I thought my account was banned because I had bought hacked items.
    This was told to me by customer support, and when I wanted detailed info on which items, they couldnt assist me any further.

Yes, I traded & bought plenty off items that time.
    Examples like :

Lillimes +2 and +3
    Secret-silver earrings +2 and +3
    Gabs adamant +7s

Yeah, cant remember 100% accurate but items I did buy, and it was with gold,boss drops and iron sets etc.

My character that was banned was 82, and around 55%
    The character my friend helped me to ring to my account was a mage level 83

Lv. 59 Priest Debuff Argamushiin
    Lv. 83 Priest Debuff InTheNameOFTheGOD

Race
    El-Morad
    your character that was banned at 82 lvl 55%, what class ( job ) was it?
    from the definition it sounds like you had a priest, and you were trying to build a mage , do i get this right?
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    your character that was banned at 82 lvl 55%, what class ( job ) was it?
    from the definition it sounds like you had a priest, and you were trying to build a mage , do i get this right?
    Is what i understand from what he said...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    InTheNameOFTHeGOD
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    HighClass
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Yes it was banned, and yes it was a priest, and I had all items as I had a 69 rlb char as mage but wanted to go cz, so my friend helped me get one.
    Last edited by JessySannum; 08-05-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    The account you scammed was from a good friend of mine.... you can argue this all you like but these are the facts!!

You were originally supposed to buy the account which had more than the mage on (i.sets were on it too) but as usual and caught out yet again you scammed the player in question and never paid up. This led to you THEN selling the mage I believe in a ring onto IRIPBaby (forum name) aka Machete on Atlantis as it was him who come to me asking why his acct banned (i explained why and the poor lad lost his 82 warrior acct too because of your actions). As it was you who scammed the account and sold the mage on without a care in the world you were banned also following an investigation by the GM.

I am no longer a moderator of this forum but have been asked to comment on this case by a GM as I know all the infos.... mage name was FearRain if this jogs your memory but i am sure you will counteract these facts with some bs as always but I am not interested as I rarely play due to being so busy with real life and avoiding players like you who feel scamming everyone for so long is an ok action to do.

IRIPBaby has begged me for months to ask the GM to return the mage to original account and unblock his warrior... I haven't done following me no longer being a moderator and having access to the GM in question.

When G1 hosted game your priest you still play and have had to name change a number of times through similar scams was also caught NPT by your clannies at the time (i think it was PI clan on Xigenon) and you just quit the clan and carried on the way you do.... you are lucky I am not on the GM team otherwise I would ban your priest acct too!!!

Anyway... I have done what I was asked and will not be replying to you reference this as you deserve to be banned and are lucky to still be playing the game at all!!

Hello to everyone else btw

PS: A few messages from the innocent player you scammed by getting him banned for stealing the mage and one from the account you created/named for forums from the mage!!

4MagViL: Then why did you write "Now I know where your mage comes from, please return it all to the owner bla bla?" Really, I'm a friendly person, but you've just made me hostile. (coincidence we are now talking about the same acct isn't it)

IRIPBaby: My account that is got blocked is mfycbbr and i will return this mage i bought in ring and account to the right owner i dont want any stolen goods...

IRIPBaby: Yes, id is phan777 can you please help me? i will return the char and account to the right owner
    Last edited by Yahweh; 08-06-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    InTheNameOFTHeGOD
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    HighClass
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Hello Yahweh, I am IRIPBABY, I am Machete and will always be. I am the one who pmed with you, and nobody else.
    I had no itentions to scam anyone and all I wanted was the mage that my friend helped me as I said earlier I don't know how to ring characters at all and he offered me help. When he applied mage to my account I after asked him if deal went ok, he said yes and didnt think I was gonna have to pay for cyper ring but I did because I wanted it, if it was any other item on account i dont know, all i ever got was the mage..

Machete, aka InTheNameOFTheGOD

Nickname
    InTheNameOFTHeGOD
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    HighClass
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    This you write is "accusations" to somebody else and not me.
    I cant understand why you do this to me, when you was so friendly on pm...

I think this is a big mistake and any off those names dont ring a bell only fearrain because that was the mage my friend helped me with and after what Rotsauce told me I understood that my friend fucked me off and probably never gave the payment to the seller and took it for him only..

and after people tell me it was stolen and then i pm you somehow you told me some things and then i understood
    and wanted to return it to right owner because did not want stolen goods

and yes i have priest 82 and warrior 82 but now 83.
    only blocked because this problem

this was the end for the reason I didnt take responsibillity to do trade alone because all time I do trades people logout or dont give back what they said they was going to. This is why I let him help and will never again
    Last edited by JessySannum; 08-06-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I apologise if this was directed at you personally.... I assumed you were the scammer trying to get his acct unbanned... and as explained in previous post I was actually defending you so nothing changed regarding what happened.... this is what happens when people trade chars in rings when they do not know who they are trading with etc.... it is golden rule number 1 and unfortunately you have fallen victim to a scammer
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    I apologise if this was directed at you personally.... I assumed you were the scammer trying to get his acct unbanned...
    Hi Yahweh, he pointed that can not log with the account and did this thread with another account. He the owner of that account...

Quote Originally Posted by JessySannum View Post
    ... I can not login using my account that I did the ticket because it was banned both at site and ingame.
    Thank you.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    InTheNameOFTHeGOD
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    HighClass
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Sometimes its ok to be confused haha, but I accept your apologise Yahweh, your a good person and also good persons can take wrong on people.
    Its in humanity nobody is born to be an angel, we can only do as much we can do be one haha yeah a mistake i wont re-do again..

thanks for all support and questions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast