Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Please copy and paste that you wrote on ticket and replies, is what i asked before, because we can not check ticket directly only game master can. Thanks
    srry,i only can paste that i worte on that ticket,gm give no any replies to that ticket from 23-07-2014.

Quote Originally Posted by buhaoji1 View Post
    srry,i only can paste that i worte on that ticket,gm give no any replies to that ticket from 23-07-2014.
    Well that works for us, please do it soon as possible. Thanks

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Phil told me you are banned! Bad news to our clan. I hope this topic can help you unban. You are realy good magic.

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    keep this thread clear of spam, if you want to chit chat use general discussion

no need to post esn codes, because a lot of hackers are premium users, so that doesnt prove anything

we will debate on your account as we do on all of them

P.S. investigations often last more than several days, we are not payed to do this, we do it to try and help people
    Last edited by GroundShaker; 08-05-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    keep this thread clear of spam, if you want to chit chat use general discussion

no need to post esn codes, because a lot of hackers are premium users, so that doesnt prove anything

we will debate on your account as we do on all of them

P.S. investigations often last more than several days, we are not payed to do this, we do it to try and help people
    I have told my friends don't make any comment on my topic.Maybe they will not disturb your jobs again.
    I'm not intentional to post esn codes. I only copy my ticket as my defence without more consideration. I am sorry for it.
    TO your work purity, i have no the slightest doubt.
    Now my all job is waiting your investigation and your decision.

Best regards!

NTTGame
    Staff

Posted on: 06-08-2014 / 19:22
    Hello;

When we determine in our “in-game trade” records, we found some stolen items on your account. For this reason, your account has been blocked indefinitely.

Best Regards,

My ticket:BWF-361-52597

You give me reply of my ticket(JVI-472-83752) as following
    "Hello;

When we determine in our “in-game trade” records, we found some stolen items on your account. For this reason, your account has been blocked indefinitely.

Best Regards, "

I obtained most of the main items in old xigenon sever, i.e. before severs merged. Can you tell me what items belong to "stolen items"? I got those items by paying
    dollars or Barter(items for items). Absolutely i got those items by normal price. Because the time is long past, I can't remember who sold me those items,
    the specific price of those items and what items i paid for those items.

When i trade with others, i have no rights, obligations or ways to distinguish between who is normal game player, who is a hacker. But definitely i am not hacker.
    Often i seldom trade with Stranger player because i am afraid of trade-hacker. If i want to give my friends items or my friends give me items, we often make
    buying merchant or selling merchant because i am afraid of duplicate items. I'm very careful on any trade.

If you thought I am hacker, you can check my trade-history and all trade-activities. You go to check, whether there are someone traded with me and
    claimed that he had lost items. You can check whether i traded with other players Very frequent.

Perhaps this is my biggest mistake that i bought " stolen items". But as Ordinary Game Player, i can not distinguished between "normal items" and "stolen items".
    I hate hacker! But i am honest player. My main character: newname666 ranked No: 85 on Knights > Karus > ATLANTIS and ranked
    No: 22 on Ladder > Karus > ATLANTIS. (in July).

I bet no one who lost items directly traded with me. My main items are all magic items.In any case, you can not judge one player that he has "stolen items"
    as hacker, if he got " stolen items" by legal method.

Please you check my trade-history and all trade-activities. You go to check, whether there are someone traded with me and claimed that he had lost items.
    You can check whether i traded with other players Very frequent. You can check whether there is any owner of lost items traded with me.

I will be very grateful to you for your help .
    Thanks first.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I attend to agree with the aspect of when purchasing an item from anyone in merchant, that I myself can not distinguish, the difference between a legal or an illegal/hacked item.....It would be easier to be able to see a difference, but you can't.....And when players such as yourself buy what you see in merchant market in game....we always assumed they are normal....And then when records are traced....Legal players are punished first, and never the fool that sold the illegal/hacked item in first place.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Let us make an Example. Suppose hacker A had stolen a shard(+9) from player B's account, then A sold shard to player C by the price iron set and C sold again shard
    to player D by the price of set+5gb. Last D sold shard to E by the normal price of iron set +10gb. Unfortunately gm made a detection and found the "stolen shard"
    on E's account and blocked E. E's account was the most unfortunate account and Scapegoat.GM should blocked A and not E. I think GM completely have Technology
    to find out who is A from player B's trade activities or trade history and not just find E and block E.

Hi Eugy,can you tell me what time we will receive the results of Gamers Court?
    Thanks all members of Gamers Court for your jobs first!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast