KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Ararat Pendant +1

Lastnight I was in merchant on my 2nd comp as I always do, My character xXxSlugxXx had up for sale 2 x dragon boxes 2 x shard +5 rb 2x Tp to friend scrolls a couple of Bronze belts +0 and The Ararat Pendant +1...I was online till 6 am E.S.T this Morning an checked my 2nd comp to see if I had sold anything I hadn't so I went to bed for a few hours woke up around 11 am and my 2nd comp was disconnected from game still with the merchant windows still open and i saw that my Ararat's Pendant was missing from the window so I thought cool I sold it .....wrong has i was sleeping either the server did a wipe or i was merchant hacked by the stupidest human on the planet..They took my Pendant without paying for it but they left the 2 shards the 2 dragon boxes and tp scrolls...I sent in a support ticket and yeah I know about the no restorations cause I speak English Policy blah blah blah..But i just want you to either find the guy that's doing the merch hack and ban him cause my character slug only did one trade that day and that was with my main account when i gave him 200 million to hold so even u guyz should be able to track that down.. or if it was a server glitch and it wiped my Pendant just give me back the dragon box from which i got it from in the first place..either way i want to know what happen and what your going to remedy this situation...I have been on this game for 11 years and has that account for over ten years even tho xXxSluxXx is a new class char...I think I have the right to know if it was swiped or wiped

Ticket ID: DAS-599-49169
    Subject: Ararat pendant+1
    Department: Bug

I found the noob robbing ever1's account..IConstantine He has hack that allows him to buy things for 2 noahs...I had a dragon box up about 4:07 am this morning for 200 mill and he came around 4:57 and bought it for 2 noahs...Believe me if I had it up for 2 noahs it wouldn't have taken 50 minutes for some one to buy it as u can see by the ss i took of it after he bought it for 2 noahs..Wouldn't surprise me one bit if ya found my Ararat Pendant +1 in his account also

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...onstantine.jpg

On a futher note : when i had my Ararat's pendant taken.I was in training mode so as i sat the yellow exp of 6000 was up and running and when i was dc'd all i could do at that time was to see the merch windows and open up his inventory didn't even dawn on my to scroll up to see if it was also purchase for 2 noahs ....
    Last edited by Orphus; 03-17-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Good luck with this Orphus

I doubt you will get an answer that satisfies your curiosity. Maybe an auto reply stating that they no longer do restorations or similar to that
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    Good luck with this Orphus

I doubt you will get an answer that satisfies your curiosity. Maybe an auto reply stating that they no longer do restorations or similar to that
    Yeah I know thanks ..But lets see how long it takes that policy last when 1k of their Turkey brothers get hack bet it changes real quick then...Just like the other Policy can't beat them might as while join them and make money off of the k0xpers and in comes the game genie..This games going to the crapper really fast now..But instead of fixing the failing servers i see they made new updates for the in game k0xp wouldn't want that to fail ummmm!!! whats next genie being used to pk on game ..wait that already happens
    Last edited by Orphus; 03-17-2014 at 07:32 PM.