Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHammer View Post
    . It seems like the game is heading into the right direction.
    slowly but it does.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBene View Post
    I remember too when there were people defending K2 then G1 in the forums.

Horrible things happened with this game. Lots of them. Gift item spreading, asian blockage, folk village hacker, death patches...pfff I've been on this game for so so long and it's a love-hate relationship. I love the PVP style but I hate grinding my way to 80+ dealing with botters, hackers, broken quests, broken NPCs, broken rewards, broken graphics. I hate to deal with the fact that 80% of the server doesn't speak my language and I have to struggle while communicating a simple idea to an anonymous player.

Even with all that, we still play the game, even after being hacked (like happened to me) we come back and play again.

duno bene, im still legit and can still play at cz with my clannies, its hard yeah, but can be done. I get ur feeling tho, im just fed up with the lack of actions call it ntt or k2, against all the +10s, seems its a really nice black market to exploit.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    We're coming back Zaga. Slowly but we are. I guess we will see each other in the field :P

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    duno bene, im still legit and can still play at cz with my clannies, its hard yeah, but can be done. I get ur feeling tho, im just fed up with the lack of actions call it ntt or k2, against all the +10s, seems its a really nice black market to exploit.
    Hello xzagax,

I'm sorry but could you put yourself in their place?
    What would you prefer, 1% of unhappy players because of illegal items or 40%+ of players that would quit this game incase they wake up one day without all their items?

Think about it, they can't just come and delete items like its nothing.
    I know more than enough people that would stop playing this game if even 1item they got would get deleted or degraded.

I think that if you have any issue with this items and you don't want to play with these items in your server you can simply go to the newest servers.
    You won't find any 'illegal' items there because K2 wasn't there to inject those illegal items.

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    try see it from both ends mate.
    back in the days, when there was a few impossible items in the game, we all began yelling and screaming.. and for a reason.. because some people had "seemingly impossible" items that we couldnt have no matter what we did.

i dont particularly defend the existence of such items today, but we have to see the fact that these are no longer things that only a few people own.
    i know a lot of people, that capitalize their own lesser items, sit in the merchant for a few weeks or months, and build up characters with nearly top grade items. (is this any different than exping our fingers off for weeks and weeks trying to achieve top level?)
    i'm simply saying, its possible to do.. and you dont have to babashop for it.

leveling up pays back as well as gearing up.. some people out there might be building elite characters in a matter of days using some questionable purchases, but that does not limit any hardcore player out there to work his way up by trading and achieve the same results..

pretty much any high level item can be bought by Necks
    and necks can be bought either by accumulating lesser coin, or selling PUS items in game..
    +10s or 9s are not monopolized by few people.. depending on the servers there is enough of them out there for everyone, if not any moment, then at certain times.. obviously people quit or change jobs etc etc.. we see it all the time

NTT officials, quite many times stated that these items are not likely to be deleted unless they solely exist for selling purposes (like 10 pieces of baal +10s or 9s existing in an account.. obviously its stocked up and illegal)
    Last edited by BuD4Ne; 07-27-2014 at 06:08 AM.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee