Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hello guys. I just relaunched KO after few years of Afk.. I'm on DIEZ server (some merges i guess)
    Is there an English Karus clan over there ?

Thanks in advance

No no no

Human side best speaking english clan; See No Evil

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

Talking about time flying by... X-) What happened? Well, as I said, I am chronically sick and decided to move back from Turkey to Germany in October 2016. However, I had to leave most of my stuff in Turkey for the time being and to deal with a lot of bureaucracy in Germany. In fact, I am not yet done with that and might need another 2-3 years to get the help I need. My mother stayed in Turkey, I lived with her sister for a while and now on my own, waiting to be allowed to move into a health care facility, but the Officials don´t want to pay for that... My aunt only had very slow internet, and I only played games on my cellphone and not on the laptop. Finally, since my PC in Turkey was getting old anyway, I bought a new PC by the end of last year and decided to download KOL again. However, I only found the Steam version at first, and some people at the forums there suggested that the "old accounts" did no longer exist. Since I needed help with the account verification via cellphone I also asked the staff over there if the older accounts were deleted and they told me where to find them. So I downloaded and installed the USKO game client and found my way back to my old account and these forums. I played a bit over at SteamKO, but the English server is basically dead, so I was wondering if there are still English speaking players left on DIEZ. I could also need some advice and help to get back into the game, including market prices and stuff. ;-)

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Clan: Passive member of WWN (WorldWideNation)