Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad

Cool Any English speakers left on Ronark ?

Hi !

I´m still alive, kind of, but dunno when I´ll have the time to see u guys ingame, so I ask a little around here how many English speaking veterans still play on Ronark. (Preferably on the Elmo-side, that is.) Mermaid, AbsoIute, Timbo, killerfast, any of u still around ? And what has been going on lately ?

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Clan: Passive member of WWN (WorldWideNation)

Nickname
    ArsLanNBeYY
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    LusTraL
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi, you can talk me if you have any problem or anything which I could help. you can speak with me In english )
    ArsLanNBeYY
    regards.

Class
    Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad
    ArsLanNBeYY he thinks will help you to see, sir
    RushPower
    regards.

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

Thxs, guys, I´ll try to remember that when I´m back in game. Lately I got other stuff to do, but I won´t forget about KOL. ;-)

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

hay bro we are all still alive and well abso, danny timbo(now pirahna), killer the whole clan still very very much alive

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by alperyavuzmage View Post
    hay bro we are all still alive and well abso, danny timbo(now pirahna), killer the whole clan still very very much alive
    Hi !

Guess we hadn´t met yet, had we ? Nice to see that WWN is still alive and fighting its way through the game. :-)

Send some greetings from me to all, ok ? ;-)

@ HolyGuardian: Even if u got proof for this, this isn´t the right threat to post cheating. Besides, as sad as it is, cheating always existed in KOL, and I´m afraid it´ll be a hard job to totally get rid of it one day. Not that I want to encourage this or say that it´d be ok, but for one cheater banned, 20 new pop up ... Only a new concept of anti-cheating-software implemented into the game might be able to stop that.

Yours, Nemesis.

Nickname
    Mermaid011
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WorldWideNation
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hey AlexielNemesis how are you bro ? long time no news from you. YEah we all still alive and actif on ronark Nice have news from you bro take care

Mermaid011

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi, chief ! ;-)

Yeah, no forum, so no news from me, we don´t have a Clan forum of our own, as far as I know, and I wasn´t in the game, and if I was, I only met absent players selling stuff. Got no mail addresses from any of u either, so I had to wait for the forum to finally re-open to tell u that I´m still alive. 2012 I had a lot of visits to the doctors and stuff, still not very healthy, sorry. But good to see u didn´t give in or up. ;-) I´ll take a look around soon, however, I still got some problems to calculate the time difference between Turkey and the several parts of the USA, I need to write that down so I know when u might be on in Turkish time. ;-)

Take care.

Yours, Nemesis.

Nickname
    sungur114
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    LegalPlayers
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    Karus
    send pm chocoprens on game.i always on merchant in moradon.
    bayrakları bayrak yapan üstündeki kandır, toprak eğer uğrunda ölen varsa vatan'dır.

hey bro! yeah we are still around and kicking. Clan is royal knight grade 1 now, so its pretty bad ass. I've got two characters in the clan, and timbo(P1RH4N4 now), abso, mermaid, all still there and goin strong. Come join us! in game you can pm Rodgers12 or ChampPriest (both are me) otherwise it seems as if you already know a few people in the clan! we are on every night, never fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlexiel View Post
    Hi !

I´m still alive, kind of, but dunno when I´ll have the time to see u guys ingame, so I ask a little around here how many English speaking veterans still play on Ronark. (Preferably on the Elmo-side, that is.) Mermaid, AbsoIute, Timbo, killerfast, any of u still around ? And what has been going on lately ?

Yours, Nemesis.
    Last edited by PackFan94; 04-07-2013 at 05:33 AM.