Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

Yeah, I guess it´s time I show up in the game again now and then. Other stuff and my poor health kept me bussy. Could you tell me what time would be good to be on ? All those time zones make things complicated. As I live in Turkey, I have their time zone, +1h to Europe. ;-)

I used to know a few people, yeah, but some aren´t around much anymore, I guess, like noks or ucant. I´m just a casual player, plus I lost my bank account Noah, so it´ll take some time to get my main char up to something. Dunno if I got any chance in PvP either, KOL was my first MMORPG, in other games I normally avoided PvP completely. But I´ll see what I can do, it´s not all about NP and PK, I hope. :-)

Yours, Nemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by PackFan94 View Post
    hey bro! yeah we are still around and kicking. Clan is royal knight grade 1 now, so its pretty bad ass. I've got two characters in the clan, and timbo(P1RH4N4 now), abso, mermaid, all still there and goin strong. Come join us! in game you can pm Rodgers12 or ChampPriest (both are me) otherwise it seems as if you already know a few people in the clan! we are on every night, never fails.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Clan: Passive member of WWN (WorldWideNation)

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi brothers i am a very old player in ronark and i love this game.I made so many frens on ronark that never wanted to play on any other server.i am unable to play for almost a year n half now but i miss the game and my friends a lot.I dont know if anyone of u know me but my nick name in ronark is (SANKY) and i am from india.and since i do not know any indian player playing this game and also do not know turkish it took me great effort to understand this game and i am yet to learn so much.i am never informed abt any developments.Anyway just posted this message so that i could might connect any of my eng speaking friends in case they see this message.Will be back in the game sometime BUT NOT YET,BUT NOT YET

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

I once met a player from India, but don´t remember his name, sorry. X-) I haven´t been ingame for a while now, as I lack the time to do so, but at least I cleared of all the old players from 2007 from Alexiel´s f-list, so I can add some new and active players when I´m back. One problem is the time difference between USA and Europe / Turkey (+1 to Europe) ... But I keep the game updated and check the forums. ;-)

Yours, Nemesis.
    Started playing USKO in 2007-2008, then paused for a long time. Casual English (and German) speaking player on Ronark server, Elmo-side.

Main char: AlexielNemesis666, fire mage; twinks: UltimateConan, blade & BlitzStrike, lightning mage.

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Thanks bro for er reply.lol it must have been me.On ronark there were mainly 3 indian.One was me(sanky) and other 2 were (acidrocker) and dagrukasai both rogue.INfact acid was active till almost a year though i have not been playing for alilltleover a yr now.Anyway whenever i wud come back i will make sure i search and meet all of u.and starting from worldwide clan wud be the best idea.Till then will try to be in touch here.All the best bro
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

You´re welcome, just talk to mermaid011, he´ll help you along. ;-)

The names don´t ring a bell. As far as I can remember, I met him in Moradon, we talked a few times, but he said that IPs from his country weren´t allowed at KOL anymore, something like that. I guess it was India, but the more I think about it, the less I´m sure. However, as the name suggests, WWN is open for English speakers from all over the world. :-)

Keep rocking, and take care.

Yours, Nemesis.

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad

Thanks

Hey bro,
    Ty lots for being so nice.Actually u all must be knowing so many players that it wud be tough to rem all.But i use to find very few eng speaking players so i do not forget them easily.but i too have not been playin almost one n half yr so cant rem many names.But i rem our friend mermaid well.He wud be a gr8 help in bdw and whenever i wud act stupid in bdw he wud politely give me some tips ha ha.Last i logged that is more than 1 n half yr back i was still in the clan ARMAGEDDON as his main players were kind enough not to kick me out despite me being dormant.But one player i rem very well who use to help me.Its Fitzgerald.Hope he still playing.Never mind till i come back in game this is a good site to interact with my KO family lol.take care and wish u and all my KO frens happiness and peace all along.Sincerely,SANKY
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Nickname
    Mermaid011
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WorldWideNation
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi Sanky my friend

Its very nice to have news from you. I am happy to see you here in forum. I can finaly talk again with you my friend.
    Leader Of WorldWideNation Ronark Emc Clan

Winner never Loose , Looser never Win

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi !

Some names might have changed over time, but you´ll sure be able to meet some people again you used to know. As far as I know, Armageddon is still a very close ally to WWN and the former members of what used to be Eminence - the clan sadly was hacked and disbanded - , an English speaking clan lead by Absolute. Mermaid011 can fill you in on any changes and details. ;-)

As for the names, due to the use of all kinds of symbols and stuff, it´s sometimes not easy to remember the exact spelling/writing of names, the best thing is to write them down on a sheet of paper, that´s save from any virtual trouble there might ever be. :-)

Yours, Nemesis.

Any room for a Noob from RsM?

Nickname
    NemesisAlexiel666
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    WorldWideNation (WWN)
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad

Post As time goes by ...

Hi !

So it´s been almost 3 years now, wow, time sure goes by fast. Sorry for not being around. So we´re now DIEZ and not Ronark anymore, things keep changing. Bigger world, but are there any English speakers left ? Last thing I heard was that Mermaid retired from the game after he became King and archieved everything he wanted to. Not seen a trace of clan WWN either. Anyone still active ?

Started a new twink, a rogue this time. And checked the prices on the market, looks like there isn´t even a market for low level items anymore, like Full Plate Armor etc. *sigh* My inn´s still full of stuff noone will ever buy from me, so how to make money ?

On the positive side, I was surprised that we´re finally allowed to summon our pets again. How many years did they deactive that feature and made it premium to reduce lag ? But when they introduced the pets, they said it would be free for all players. Well, it was, for a few days, then they had to do something against the terrible lag. But now the pets are back in the game, as it seems. And there´s a new playable class, this support golem guy. Nice to see new input in a game that old.

Well, that´s all folks, still chronically sick and not much active anywhere, offline even less than online. Drop a line here if you´re an English speaker on Diez, even if you´re playing on the Karus side.

Yours, Nemesis.