Warrior Second Job Change Question

Hi everyone,

I am sorry just in case someone else has already raised up this question before, just that I unable to find it.

My question is, will the skill point and stat point get reset when second job change quest kicks in?

as currently I am still very low level at 52 and I have my skill points and stat points added on improper section,
    I am thinking to reskill but it will cost me some fortune, which my current status I can't afford for that.
    so, if the quest helps to reset the skill and stat points on its completion, perhaps I can live until then for the time being.

Any pros suggestion for me? thank you in advance.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post

My question is, will the skill point and stat point get reset when second job change quest kicks in?
    UNfortunatelly, no . You will just activate the master and 60 + skills in your character.
    Aeternum Vale

Quote Originally Posted by paladinedreamer View Post
    UNfortunatelly, no . You will just activate the master and 60 + skills in your character.
    Thank you for your response, paladinedreamer.

By the way, I have further questions here hope you guys don't mind.
    - There was an incident few days ago), a player in human nation pmed me with turkish language(sorry no offence to Turkish ppl here), I totally no idea what he/she was trying to say, I requested him to speak in english for us to communicate properly, but he pmed me asking how is my mother and claming that he wants to "F" my mother. hahahahaha. I wonder how the gm will react upon this matter.

- I was trying to do "Lard orc" quest last night and I found one macroer(legit or not I have no idea, but he was transformed like a bow hunter maybe?) killed lard orc mob with one or two shot. I am a big fat warrior in game, the mob is dead before I able to reach it, I barely have the chance to get any of the mob, I have to wait and get only the respawn mobs that is away from its shoot range. It took so long for the mob to respawn. This incident really discouraging the player who truly wants to play the game. Everywhere macroers and KS behaviours, phew....... will gm ever think of making the respawn area much wider so that single or group of macroers wouldn't be able to own the spot purely for their sake of macroing.

You may take SS's or record videos to report these kind of players. Your reports will be highly appreciated in CR section.

By the way, you may read the revised rules of conduct from this link.
    Aeternum Vale