US->Titan
    Race
    Karus

Remove Candy Cane?

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    yes delete it, so many mages has it. overpowered item. why there is not a candy dagger and candy raptor and candy shield? with +25+ rebirth?
    I dont even understand why they put those items in the game...
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Nickname
    Yeeeps
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    elfCity
    Server
    US->Logos
    Race
    Karus
    Yes very strong item but no need to delete there more power full items in game for magicians so do not need to worry about that item.
    And even that good for magician because magicians are most week jobs in this game. The most problem issue is there is so much difference at job power.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopTheGreat View Post
    yes delete it, so many mages has it. overpowered item. why there is not a candy dagger and candy raptor and candy shield? with +25+ rebirth?
    seem you never been playing mage before, staff AP dosent increase mage DMG like for other class from Raptor, Shard etc. its ALOT less. Also in old forum alredy was an official announcement about it. They wont be removed, at least that was last riemann statment.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    seem you never been playing mage before, staff AP dosent increase mage DMG like for other class from Raptor, Shard etc. its ALOT less. Also in old forum alredy was an official announcement about it. They wont be removed, at least that was last riemann statment.
    nah i've never played mage but I have old times when I was in CZ with my rogue. and then I saw mages all of them got candy staffs, and I have 9k HP and I got killed in 2 sec.. thats why maybe.
    But the koxp was also the problem, if koxp is gone then it wud be mucha better.
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    nah i've never played mage but I have old times when I was in CZ with my rogue. and then I saw mages all of them got candy staffs, and I have 9k HP and I got killed in 2 sec.. thats why maybe.
    But the koxp was also the problem, if koxp is gone then it wud be mucha better.
    dont forget that probably now most of them got fr`s +3 and are with full mp dont expect u gonna stand long 80 skils.

Nickname
    lMinioNl
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    It doesn't do a lot more damage to be honest. I say keep it. Its not like a melee with a rappy +10. Mage damages do not add up like melees at all. We are talking 50 more damage on a blade, and maybe 100 on a nova. That really is not a big deal.

If you have mages that understand how to play it doesn't matter if they have Candy canes +26 or a scorching staff +8. If you are parasited, and they all target you at same time with lvl 80 skill, you are dead. Thing is most mages dont know how to play that well, or don't have a good duffer calling targets for them. I played mage for 6 years, and there is a big difference between skill levels on mages. I play on a warrior now for 2 years or so, so no need to comment that "I am a mage player and that's why I want them to stay."

I agree the problem is that all the k0xpers have them. I can see if it was just regular people that obtain these staffs, but k0xpers created an influx of candy cane staffs on the market, as well as all of them having one, which is not natural. Hopefully when the Sheriff system gets reintroduced we can at least eliminate the k0xpers using so them.
    Last edited by obblin; 03-29-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Nickname
    Zig
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by obblin View Post
    It doesn't do a lot more damage to be honest. I say keep it. Its not like a melee with a rappy +10. Mage damages do not add up like melees at all. We are talking 50 more damage on a blade, and maybe 100 on a nova. That really is not a big deal.

If you have mages that understand how to play it doesn't matter if they have Candy canes +26 or a scorching staff +8. If you are parasited, and they all target you at same time with lvl 80 skill, you are dead. Thing is most mages dont know how to play that well, or don't have a good duffer calling targets for them. I played mage for 6 years, and there is a big difference between skill levels on mages. I play on a warrior now for 2 years or so, so no need to comment that "I am a mage player and that's why I want them to stay."

I agree the problem is that all the k0xpers have them. I can see if it was just regular people that obtain these staffs, but k0xpers created an influx of candy cane staffs on the market, as well as all of them having one, which is not natural. Hopefully when the Sheriff system gets reintroduced we can at least eliminate the k0xpers using so them.
    wise words mate,the only problem is the cheaters...

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by obblin View Post

finally some words of wisdom

Nickname
    DaCorruptor
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well firstly im a support mage.With gab on me, most warriors hit me for 800-1500's with dbuff ( i'm debuffed every single second in this game trust me ). I had Aztec gold molok +8 before this staff came out. I've tried out myself as mp mage. With 72 skill i hit 45-50 more with the candy cane than the molok. With my novas i was hitting 800-850. With candy I hitted 900 max.
    What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make much difference. If you don't believe me try to make a mage and test it yourself. The only problem about the staff is koxpers. I think it should stop dropping and not get deleted. Many people trying to make +30's just because they can easily get another one now they know where it drops from.