Unable to login since February 22,2026 1500 hours PST
Hello,
I play this game from Canada. I am unable to connect to the game due to lack of "START" button loading up, or required screens not loading up such as OTP screen. I use exitlag through various servers as well as without exitlags but nothing seems to be working. I was curious if the game management is aware of this ongoing issue since the players out of Turkiye cannot login. Please be advised.
Respectfully.
uncomfortable with the server
Outraged, a few weeks ago, as usual, I activated the packs for costumes, wings, tattoos, and more, but I couldn't play because of work. I took my time, and for the last four days I've been trying to log into the game, and it's been terrible. There isn't a single day that the launcher loads; I log in, and after 10 seconds it kicks me off the server. This only happens to those of us who are playing outside the region, and even with ExistLag and changing VPNs, I can't log in. I think it's my fault for living in Europe. What a disgusting game!