A player I know found a solution, he's using a free VPN ("Urban VPN"), chosing "The Netherlands".
I don't know why this country in particular, but he has no lag/dc anymore with this VPN.
I'm just trying it right now, and no lag/dc yet.
Printable View
A player I know found a solution, he's using a free VPN ("Urban VPN"), chosing "The Netherlands".
I don't know why this country in particular, but he has no lag/dc anymore with this VPN.
I'm just trying it right now, and no lag/dc yet.
I was able to log into the game today. I stayed in for about 15 minutes and then left. I didn’t get disconnected, but there was slight lag. I think they're gradually starting to open the game up to players outside Turkey.
game still wont load past the otp code log in thing for me
unable to login aswell...
For a few days, we were able to log in and play again.
Unfortunately, it didn't last long at all.
Now I use again "Urban VPN" (free): no problem to connect, and no dc issue.
A few months ago, I didn’t know anything about VPN. It's very easy and quick to install and to use.
with exit lag i am able to occasionally play, without not at all. 36 total days so far.
I cant trust a VPN. This is the games problem and they need to either solve or compantate for this.
I'm totally noob with VPN; I don't have chrome.
I searched for "Urban VPN" on Google, downloaded it: it’s very quick to install.
I just use VPN when necessary (= when can't log in K.O./contant dc).
Open it, and choose a country, that's all.
When the VPN is on, some sites regularly ask to complete a Captcha test; I am often asked to click on a check mark to prove that I'm not a robot.
Also, instead of having YouTube ads in my language (French), they are in Dutch.
These are the only differences I can think about.
I don’t want to give a bad advice, nor obviously to have problems because I use a VPN, what are the risks?