Hello ,
Anyone has any updates about this or maybe someone know some different application like Exitlag, anyone tried? I once was able to connect but other than that I was not even able to play
Printable View
Hello ,
Anyone has any updates about this or maybe someone know some different application like Exitlag, anyone tried? I once was able to connect but other than that I was not even able to play
For more days the start button hasn’t been working and we haven’t been able to enter the game. We had no access to the game throughout the entire weekend. Could you please help us? My Premium and PUS items are being wasted.
I also tried connecting using WtFast, but it didn’t work either.
This game is unplayable in USA
As of March 3,2026 0952 PST hours, still cannot login. Thanks for wasting my PUS and premium.
The sad part is that they dont even make any official announcement , which basically means that we are not worthy for their time .. Basically anyone here as customer or users would be happy or we would appreciate how they would announce or inform us about the news but even that does not happen , they could even give us fake news that they still try but that doesn't happen either .. I am not mad or pissed , at this point it is just emptiness and probably I will accept no more news will come. Thank you
There are many players that are playing outside of Turkey including a massive number of Turks living abroad if you check the turkish page in forum they also have 42+ pages of we cant login topic but they are also ignored. Unfortunately the developers and the company is not capable doing anything including making an announcement. Its not a problem of 'discriminating' its a problem of incompetence unfortunately. Probably they ll delete this message as well proving my point.
That is quite weird that instead of some kind of reapply my thread with DC issues has been simply delated.... That still does not change the fact that I have lost already 1/3 of Prem and and full pus. I get used to it over years, but man we are going for the record this time.... Even Premium VPNs does not help or change anything.
At least last time there was at leas GM thread about it:
https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...ction-Problems
As I said 3rd year in the row the same problems in the same period of time. Always end of feb/beginning of march...
At least some official communication on EN side would be nice... I Am not asking for much.
So now the lag issue won't go away. zzzzzz please someone do something