I am actually preparing a post for that, a workaround to at least connect and to be able to play the game. as soon as i figure out how to create a new thread I'll post it.
Printable View
I am actually preparing a post for that, a workaround to at least connect and to be able to play the game. as soon as i figure out how to create a new thread I'll post it.
I dont trust any 3rd party application like VPN, and I dont want to pay them. I already paid for my premium and PUS items, but its impossible to play it. I am from Spain and this game became only for Turks who lives in Turkey. GG guys.
if by any chance an illegal player using same vpn with same ip, gets ip ban, you will be banned too. thats the risk. it will be better to use a private one, but it will cost. vds prices are like 5-7 usd per month, so you can have your own private vpn but as i said it will cost some money.
every week 3 or 4 days cant play coming to otp and get dc every month i lose 15 days of premium ... this game beggin very shit ... i wanna sell all items again and leave this trash of game ... better 10 time private server
Unfortunately, I don't think they value us much anymore. The problem has been going on for 3 months and it's still not resolved. We're practically ostracized, and this is very painful.
okay i never write anything on forum but now that's enough like come on guys it's been more than 2 months that we cannot play at all, all people outside turkey are not able to logging or when we can finally be online we dc in less than a minute PLEASE FIX THE GAME !!!
update 07.04.2026 still no change still not available.. from germany
Update 4-8-2026 game still dont work in the USA
08.04.26 still fcking dont work in Bosnia .... gm ty for good work i belive u will die soon
https://youtube.com/shorts/SXadmUN4T...xTVhgi1XR6vDYi
but but the game works 100% they say and its a "OUR" internet problem
Hi everyone, are you also experiencing connection problems like me? And which country are you connecting from?
4-10-26 game is playable in USA have been connected for 3 ish hours without prem and no dc or problems yet
Hi. I live in the Netherlands and I'm facing the same problem.
You still can't play ?
I thought all non-Turkish players were able to play again, since April 10.
We have a player from U.S.A. just above who say the game is playable since this date; same for me (France), and I see friends from Quebec, Poland, Peru online again.