Thread: Security Key

Security Key

Ok here is my problem. I don't remember my security key, so I have attempted to change it, but when I follow e-mail link. I have to enter old security which apparently defeats the purpose of me trying to change it. Since I cant remember the old one. I sent support ticket and I got a automated response in "TURKISH", which also defeats the purpose since I dont speak it. So I am asking someone, anyone to help me.

Thank you
    WickedWitch

Race
    El-Morad
    activate ICS service and setup your OTP
    then , activate the NTT game selection within the two OTP choices
    by doing so, the site will grant you access to change password, email, security key etc via an otp code.

then you can easily reset your security key.

guide about installing otp is here http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...#axzz2zVM8h2NM

the rest is pretty simple, just common sense.
    Last edited by BuD4Ne; 04-21-2014 at 07:47 AM.

OK but I had come to understand that I cant use ICS with an Iphone, is this still true. Thank you

Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWitch View Post
    OK but I had come to understand that I cant use ICS with an Iphone, is this still true. Thank you
    im not sure.. i heard some people talking of a few issues, but i think overall it works fine.
    with myphone HTC One, i had to change a settting in the options, to be able to install the otp program.
    the phone blocked its installation saying its not a digitally signed program or sth like that..
    works fine now
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWitch View Post
    At this time, that is right but this issue has already been reported to the responsibles.

Till it's fixed, you may use ICS/OTP via ur PC.
    Aeternum Vale