KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    None
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by skagosy View Post
    World of Warcraft. Blizzard. Man they even call you on phone/skype to solve your problems.
    i know right my lil brother got hacked the other day and he got his shit back with in 4 hour..... here u would be lucky if they replay your ticket with in 4 years ;/

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by IlTsunamill View Post
    i know right my lil brother got hacked the other day and he got his shit back with in 4 hour..... here u would be lucky if they replay your ticket with in 4 years ;/
    Well you can't compare Knight Online to World of Warcraft, or NTTGame to Blizzard.
    It's like comparing a Mini Market to Walmart, with no offense to NTTGame or anything like that ofcurse.

Blizzard is a huge company that has at least 30 times more employees than NTTGame, if they would work the same way NTTGame works right now with the kind of resources they have...they would be the biggest joke in gaming industry.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 10-02-2014 at 08:59 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Dog
    Class
    Rogue
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Well you can't compare Knight Online to World of Warcraft, or NTTGame to Blizzard.
    It's like comparing a Mini Market to Walmart, with no offense to NTTGame or anything like that ofcurse.

Blizzard is a huge company that has at least 30 times more employees than NTTGame, if they would work the same way NTTGame works right now with the kind of resources they have...they would be the biggest joke in gaming industry.

well ko needs to take care of how many players? compair to wow its like nothing

dont get me wrong but if they would actually fix problems which we have ingame and had for the past 9 years they wouldnt get that many support tickets at all. personaly i cant say they dont answere tickets,for me they do and that just after a few days

but on the other side on my 2nd account or lets say on my older account they realy messing around alot telling me that it got blocked in 2007 but i whas playing the game active till 2010 on that account, its kinda weird

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Palbrecht25 View Post
    well ko needs to take care of how many players? compair to wow its like nothing

dont get me wrong but if they would actually fix problems which we have ingame and had for the past 9 years they wouldnt get that many support tickets at all. personaly i cant say they dont answere tickets,for me they do and that just after a few days

but on the other side on my 2nd account or lets say on my older account they realy messing around alot telling me that it got blocked in 2007 but i whas playing the game active till 2010 on that account, its kinda weird
    the problem it that ntt cant fix any in game bugs since they got just license to host game, Mgame fixing bugs and that`s why it taking forever....
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Dog
    Class
    Rogue
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    the problem it that ntt cant fix any in game bugs since they got just license to host game, Mgame fixing bugs and that`s why it taking forever....
    put em all in one bag and hit em with a stick and i can tell u, ull hit the right one for sure.