Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dear Ntt Game, please read.

That topic does not have to offend anyone.
    Dear Ntt Game.
    I will talk especially about Gaia server.
    The whole KO is getting lower and lower : so many people who spending money on it(me too ), and you(Ntt) dont care, dont want to build a normal and playable game for us. 2mounths ago I got hacked by that silly blue merchant(saw that he buy item for 170m I selled it and I received only 1noah), and as respond from support I got: that you are no responsible for it, but you are... Now my whole acc is unplayable because of some verification of email(I did everything changed password, email, tried OTP(dont work too) and nothing helps). I wrote so many tickets, they only say thats not their mistake, or they dont take responsible of in-game or they´ll write you back in 2-3weeks++... On the other hand my acc is still bugged cannot log in(I had exp prem now I have bronze) I spend a lot of money into this game, because I am really like to play this game, and I play since 2005/2006.I spend my last 5knight points for sms verification(changed mobile, didnt help too) and now when I want to send next ticket I need to buy another knight points ? Seriously why should I, my acc is still bugged no one helps, gm dont know what it can be, and when I want to write another ticket I need to buy more knight points, for what? (you made a mistake and dont know how to repair it ) ? on the other hand the game always crash, and no one get any compensation for anything. In the game everywhere are cheaters, they exp with kxp, they hack, also they playing with koxp in colony zone to, they spamming by merchant in moradon, and server is lagging.. Why you cant make a normal serious anti-cheat system, the license of Knight Online cost probaly 700 000$ and you cant make anticheat ? Why ? You dont want too, because there would be less players, if there wont work hacks ? Or just hire more Gms(many people would love it to do for free).
    Hope at least someone can respond me from Ntt Game. Best regards.

Please respond me there or on my email.

He is absolutly right, its not normal that i come to CZ or Lunar war, and there are about 50% k0xp that cant be killed and if it is BP he heals instatly and give you all debuffs in one second and i just die immediately. I really love this game.. i come back after 7 years when you NTT game buy KO, and im really sad of all about it.
    I that a little bit ignore of some problems like have robert13... he have premium but what for? If he cant even use his account cause of bug or something.
    And pls dont take this post like flame or something rude.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotko View Post
    And pls dont take this post like flame or something rude.
    nah i would not take it as flame but i just wonder why you post from same IP as robert13...
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Because we are on university and we are roomates

Nickname
    Apocalypsa
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Hope
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    100% agree with that... Sad side of this story is.. this game is rly good but they do not take care about it so much as they can. For example service os World of Warcraft, Talisman Online, Requiem... every mmorpg i ever played had fast and nice personal services. This game could be 10x better with that. Or maybe it is just because we are not turks and they do not reply to us so fast and so much like to turks players...

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    nah i would not take it as flame but i just wonder why you post from same IP as robert13...
    You think people dont play together? what if i will play with my boy friend ? you will think same person write it? WTF

Nickname
    XEnder
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    None
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    Karus
    Wow i got to say lots of hate here. Although i do Agree NTT Ever since you bought Knight Online in 2012 - 2013 (Don't know actual time) I was excited because i thought a new group would come in. But then i realized i want to go back to the old owners . Don't understand why you do this to us when you give you our money, Time, and Support. When you won't return this
    All Orcs All Gaia All American

XEnder - Battle Priest
    IWannataco - Archer
    SoCal - Support Priest
    NoCal - Mage

I have the same prob Robert13, i played with 4 friends and 3 of them can't even log in anymore or lost ther characters...
    NTT dus not care they just want money, they dont spend it.

This game was epiqq before but now its just sad..

I hope some day we will get our acc back... Only true Posts like this its pos i guess... Even then they just laugh

Ps; And pls dont take this reply like flame or something rude.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowdancerHoxi View Post
    100% agree with that... Sad side of this story is.. this game is rly good but they do not take care about it so much as they can. For example service os World of Warcraft, Talisman Online, Requiem... every mmorpg i ever played had fast and nice personal services. This game could be 10x better with that. Or maybe it is just because we are not turks and they do not reply to us so fast and so much like to turks players...
    World of Warcraft. Blizzard. Man they even call you on phone/skype to solve your problems.