Lightbulb Christmas / Newyears

Hola amigos of the dear Knight online community of all galaxys.

Its me nick nieuwenhuizen that plays on 6Devils6Child6 - 7Devils7Child7 and AnonymousPrimeDevils.
    27-05-1991 205778306
    I wanna say something nice to this great community of game master universes as International Family and friends who play here.
    Have a wonderful Christmas everyone. I love you all very dearly.

Enjoy Newyear with a bottle of fresh wine and scotisch whiskey jack daniels. Enjoy yours selfs!
    As you know they always have been sabotageing me in the health care. so i got news for you Knights! Im moveing away from my current villige and health care.. I will get a new white house empire house in the new year.
    So im very happy and grateful that they help me the best possible ways of help can be. You dont know how great the help of the white house empire of knight online and Pentagon is. they always fixed my account character even when it seemed impossible to do so.

Just know im doing great. i will buy new gifts with my goverment benefits from the health care and i eat healthy and am very fit. i have been training every single day as a air force 1 commander of the radio everyday.

I hope you all enjoy this message and keep playing knight online with internationl family of many cosmos universes.
    I'm from the universe orion prime 1 a Transformer universe of primes. So maybe.. in the future ima change my name to DestinyGuard666 or 777 who knows.

I also play on the playstation plus as Optimusprime777-

Happy Christmas all and godlike newyears lol.

Hey dear Game masters of knight online.
    eat healthy and stay fit! Enjoy a christmas meal with friends!
    Is it possible to get something for my characters on christmas and newyears? Since i cannot loggin right now in holidays.
    Maybe send me a reward mail letter to 6Devils6Child6 - 7Devils7child7 - or AnonymousPrimeDevils.

Great! Your knight online entertainer in Destan 1 - 2 -3 as also known by the guards, as DestinyGuard666 or 777.
    Send me some light in the darkness.

Ho,Ho,ho! Merry christmas in knight online. The forgotten knights of elmorad luferson castle of the endless battle of the snow ice empire lol

Dear Knights of the Cosmos, wish you all happy holidays. Enjoy

Afther reading through old messages makes me smile. Happy returning to Destan this month. Some one inform Armand1s that im back in busibess. He is my best friend and sort of an old game master. Fellas i will bring joy and entertainment once again. Save me some jack daniels with ice. Hehehe your guardian of destiny huwa! Its DevilsChild from the empire. Love you all. ILOVE KNIGHT ONLINE