Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    over half year of waiting, and i didn't get back my priest.
    my character was deleted becoause of bug in client merge. have someone anything to say about that ?
    i start to play on beta, and then on official europe server, i spend a lot of my time for my character, and now everyone ignore me.
    puff i did start play in this game when xigenon server have a few days.

I have similar problem, I've lost my char, and still I don't have any answer. I'm sending tickets all the time and only answer is that I have to wait, but how long ? And for what I have to wait ? NTT doing a lot of new things, but old problems (in my opinion more important) are still not repaired. After merge my char was 3lvl, and was empty, without any items.....

please help me !

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I'm sorry but I think its too late.
    NTTGame have posted on offical forum and offical website that people might have issues
    after the merge happened.

Sadly, it seems like you weren't playing KO back then when they made that client merge.
    If I was you I would try to send a ticket and see what they response with but I don't think you should expect much because too much time have
    passed since then.

=/..

Good luck.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Actually, The day after merge my account was empty w/o anything. I send tickets, posts etc. and nothing, then someday I logged in, and I saw my character is 3lvl w/o items. So what I had to do ? From support i get only message that i have to wait and be patient, because they can't tell mme when it will be repaired. So I am waiting all the time : ) If i can't get back my char, it would be nice if I could get exp prem, and I will do it by myself : )

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce
    Quote Originally Posted by eu#PROXIMA
    Hey buddy,

Sorry to keep you waiting. I have your previous msg to me flagged for follow up. Let me wrap up a few more cases and I'll get to yours. OK?

Hello ! i have no money for ticket :/
    i'm trying to get back my character that is deleted after server merge..
    login id:************
    server: europa
    nation: human
    nick in game: PROXIMA

i did lost my 76 lvl priest .. i'm old player, i did play in euko as beta test server...

HELP ME !! no one wan't to help me man.. i pm everyone and i spam on forum and still nothing..
    Ok ! So i will wait for some progress !
    Good news and bad news. The good: I have some of your account info from EUKO. The bad: I'm missing the inventory, warehouse and skill info. The idea is to clone your account using the data from EUKO and copy it to the current server. I would need you to create 3 characters the same as they were on EUKO (El Mo Barbarian Warrior, El Mo Male Priest, El Mo Female Mage). Then from there I can enter in the previous data to recreate your characters.

DON'T DO THIS YET! I'm going to contact the developers to see if they can access the missing info. I likely won't have that info until late Monday US PST.

As of right now, are you having any other issues with your acct besides the missing characters?
    You don't need to create the characters yet. I'm still waiting to hear back on the database records. Please keep your fingers crossed.
    Any new info mate ?
    I want to thank you for your patience. We've received some info that can help us get around the encryption, I am just waiting for implementation. Thanks
    Rotsauce 03-17-2014 08:53 PM

And after this .. i have no answer for long long long time...

If you have info about my characters, and levels.. just restore it to me..
    give me money for start, for some items .. and that's it ? or just made for me smillar items i did have ..
    stat and skill points i can add also by my hands ? i don't know where is problem ..
    Last edited by eu#PROXIMA; 06-30-2014 at 07:59 PM.

one year of waiting and here is no answer, no help. nice !
    i hope this game will be legit somedays.

still waiting.................
    so nttgame ?

the funny thing is,they say that ''free to play'' well yes,you can play it for free,but if you wanna reach something then you have to pay more for this fu.ck than in other game...i just came back to the server (btw i lost lvl 78 mage at the merge...) and i wanted to check the prices and what did i notice?? i cant check the merchants becouse i have to pay for that shit) so yea..''free to play'' but you have to pay for everything else if you wanna play normal.KO was good 3-4 years ago,ya and EUKO was the BEST..its obvious

andi think they dont give a shit about our chars...why would they? if they would give back us the characters then we didnt pay again for the premiums,items etc...
    KO is now about only the fucking money,nothing else