Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    HomeLamd
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    And I can be a moderator or someone who can help the english players because like as DaDegano says there is always support for the turkish players because %90 percent of the players are turkish even tho they dont know about something in the game they can just use shout and get a lot of pm in a bit but when it comes to a english players! Good Luck with that they have to do it by themself but just letting NTTgame know most of the players that who buys those expensive Premiums and Npoints (who spends CASH MONEY) are english players.

why would they care, they keep getting money, theyre own resellers promotes gbs, items, and hacks, and are the official resellers, the godess items around the game are crazy atm, some warriors are spamming 2,800 dmg.

The problem i see, is if the gm was (insert adjective here) enough to take any user vid as evidence, i said to him once i reported some k0spers and he asked me for vid/images, told him you really need to witness the event, editing any image/video its quite easy, and leaves a lot of doubts open, and opens the doors to unban well known cheaters and keep the impunity that has become a signature for this game.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre1131 View Post
    And I can be a moderator or someone who can help the english players because like as DaDegano says there is always support for the turkish players because %90 percent of the players are turkish even tho they dont know about something in the game they can just use shout and get a lot of pm in a bit but when it comes to a english players! Good Luck with that they have to do it by themself but just letting NTTgame know most of the players that who buys those expensive Premiums and Npoints (who spends CASH MONEY) are english players.
    Mate , stay on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by Estepario View Post
    why would they care, they keep getting money, theyre own resellers promotes gbs, items, and hacks, and are the official resellers, the godess items around the game are crazy atm, some warriors are spamming 2,800 dmg.

The problem i see, is if the gm was (insert adjective here) enough to take any user vid as evidence, i said to him once i reported some k0spers and he asked me for vid/images, told him you really need to witness the event, editing any image/video its quite easy, and leaves a lot of doubts open, and opens the doors to unban well known cheaters and keep the impunity that has become a signature for this game.
    1. True, but the items isn't the issue here...the problem is the fact they don't care about what we say..and they just unban people even tho they are supposed to stay banned forever

2. Yeah, But as I told you.. just go with it..even tho they say "we can't ban for editted video" just post uneditted video, and show them how low they go..even if someone posts what they asking for..they don't do anything

I don't know.. it might be corruption..
    Something started to smell wierd here....

P.S , 5 Pages..
    Still no offical answer on the issue(s).

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

DaDegano and Gladiatorz team hmmm abusive, very offensive, racist.... Know that the people of anatolia...

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...s-more-341335/

+10 İtem, gold bars sell and buy Real Money DaDegano With real money purchase and sale ban is a cause...!!!!
    Last edited by IWeAreAnatolia; 12-11-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by IWeAreAnatolia View Post
    DaDegano and Gladiatorz team hmmm abusive, very offensive, racist.... Know that the people of anatolia...

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...s-more-341335/

+10 İtem, gold bars sell and buy Real Money DaDegano With real money purchase and sale ban is a cause...!!!!
    1.Racist? LOL , you know the meaning of racist even?

2.Offensive, how offensive? did I ever say any bad word on anyone? No.

3.Abusive?Just because I kill you in cz and make fun of you while PK..it doesn't means I'm abusive. This is the game.. grow up.

->"Real Money"
    So where's the proof exactly, I just see a post from a different forum... it proves that I buy items for real money?
    And speaking of buying items for real money, I assuming you're a vendetta member..
    You want me to post screenshots from in-game pms of your clanmates selling/buying items over real money..?

P.S, let me guess.. alaturka bought his chaos baal 21 reb over in-game items uh?while the seller wanted 3000TL and nothing else.

BTW, Abusive/offensive/racist... you said..
    This picture was taken after we defeated them in cz, they was probably mad but I don't really care.
    That's not how you talk. That's the real meaning of racism/offensive language.

Last edited by DaDegano; 12-11-2013 at 07:06 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

I think this thread has gone on long enough. Most of the allegations here are entirely blown out of proportion with the exception of the CS ticket system. This is mostly due to people sending in multiple tickets as soon as time allows, and the staff not having an opportunity to catch up.

Riemann, SuperSai, and myself come to the forums to help people with the issues we can resolve ourselves or relay issues that need urgent attention. Unfortunately there's usually more than one thing going on (as you all know) and we then have to properly prioritize.

I can count 3 announcements (outside of the Gamer's Court, and only 1 being major), being announced to the TR community first since July.

The thing about cheaters, not just in this game but life itself, if they do it once they'll do it again. This is why koxpers, spammers, etc., make multiple accounts. Keep reporting them because it's like an addiction for them. We ban HUNDREDS of accounts per day. If we make our presence or methods known, we wouldn't catch anyone. The element of surprise is important because people don't know who's watching and when. It creates paranoia and invokes the personal conscience.

Degano, you've talked about having an unedited video for these cheaters you've reported through half the thread and you only produced a screenshot of 2 characters saying "Adolf Hitler" (which has been dealt with accordingly) that weren't even a part of the original cheat report. This is the second time you've started a thread trying to get English players riled up to feed your own ego. If you have anything else you wish to discuss on this subject, hit my PM box. I'm closing this thread.