KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Big Bang
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad

Theft in Felankor

After a long vacation I give with the surprise of a new system of theft. The game was created to play in equipment and to support between clans to kill to Felankor but the astuteness of some is to steal the complete drop of Felankor.

GM please take into account this point where some bad players hurt many good players. Thank you

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello,

What exactly happened here? A solo player got the drop of Felankor?

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    first drainers get the drop , this guy probably sad about this ^^

This happens sometimes on Ares server too. A party of 2 assasins will get the first drains on Felankor. They let the rest of the parties kill Felankor while they sit back and wait for it to die. Once it dies, one of the assasins leaves CZ so that only 1 sin is left to pick up the loot. That is what you see in the picture above. After Felankor spawns or the players respawn him, you have to get the first drains or you won't get the drop.

Nickname
    Dark Apoc
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Big Bang
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    The photo that went up is the server Rosetta is not the first time it happens and it is becoming constant every day. Assassins without party drainers and do not attack until Felankor dies after they disconnect. I should see a sanction for them is the most fair for those who spend time and mana.

thats the beauty of this game Go and make a sin and you can do the same if u are lucky enough

Nickname
    Dark Apoc
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Big Bang
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    a world without rules or punishments leads to destruction. In the end it is the game that loses the players.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    No reason to punish players unless they are illegal.

Nickname
    Dark Apoc
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Big Bang
    Server
    KO -> Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Wow ... There is no reason to punish a person's cunning because he keeps the drop knowing he is not in any party to kill Felankor.

I do not understand anyone can do it and there is no punishment. I mean the union of parties or clan alliances to kill Felandor is worth nothing. A single pj can not kill Felankor is unfair that several players join for nothing, I think that they will lose players.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAp0c View Post
    Wow ... There is no reason to punish a person's cunning because he keeps the drop knowing he is not in any party to kill Felankor.

I do not understand anyone can do it and there is no punishment. I mean the union of parties or clan alliances to kill Felandor is worth nothing. A single pj can not kill Felankor is unfair that several players join for nothing, I think that they will lose players.
    He didn't do anything illegal so no need to punish him. Yea it was an unfair thing what he did, but if you could have more dmg/dots on felo, I'm sure you could easily get the drop