Thread: Paypal problem

Paypal problem

Hello, I was recently trying to purchase Knight cash Via Paypal. i went to recharge knight points, chose my amount i wanted to buy, it directed me to paypal. chose my method of payment and after i clicked confirm purchase, a message came up saying we are sending you back to your merchant.... so im not sure why ive never had any issues before buying knight cash.. so can anyone give me anything helpful?

Did you check if paypal registered your transaction or if back have withdrawn?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

i called paypal, and i spoke to a respresenative and they said it was nothing on their end they said everything checked out fine on their side they said it would have to be something on KO's side, he told me to clear my cookies and try using a different internet browser to try to do another purchase but that still didnt work and i got the same "returning you to merchant" error, i never had this issue before ive used paypal to buy Knight cash many times.. he just told me it has to be something wrong on knight online's side, so all i can do is either wait but ive already been waiting days to make this purchsae, if theres anyway you could explain this problem to maybe some of the techs on your side or who ever would be able to solve this problem, again its not paypals issue its something on the Knight onlines side.

can someone give me any help to why this is happening all the sudden?

Banned
    Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    try a new dns and update internet explorer.
    If the problem is not resolved, contact the support team.