Cant see the entire screen?

Hey guys.

Back to this game after several years from it. I wanted some nostalgia.

I keep getting some resolutions issues with the client where i cant see my entire screen, its like im missing my bottom side and a piece on my right side. I tried all the diffrent on the ingame options( diffrend resolutions ) but seem not to do anything about it. If i run it on Window mode i can see everything. Anyone else with same issues or can help me out?

Thanks in advance

Screenshot please

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Is your Graphics Drivers up to date & directx, if so try other resolutions in your windows first.. and then try other resolutions in the game.

the two diffrences I have between window mode and full screen.,.. I have also tried all the resolutions there is on the "full-screen" all the way from 1920 to 1280

Also I cant activate my account through SMS because I live in Sweden. Sweden has a country code of +46 and its not on the list. When i try to submit a ticket it says i need to buy Npoint so submit a ticket???

Press F10 then Option then chouse graphic option resolution settings

1440 x 900 (Wide)

Quote Originally Posted by Astriit View Post
    Also I cant activate my account through SMS because I live in Sweden. Sweden has a country code of +46 and its not on the list. When i try to submit a ticket it says i need to buy Npoint so submit a ticket???
    And also pls send ticket to customer support about sms verification , they will try to help you from here : http://support.nttgame.com

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Try to change resolution in your window xp, vista, 7 , 8, 8,1 or 10 xD to match the resolution you want in the game .. after log in the game and put the same resolution of your windows system.