Thread: Support Ticket

Support Ticket

When I try to send a support ticket at the main site ntt game the support takes me to this When I try to purchase knight cash instead of the link taking me to the usual place it takes me to a discount page then to this forum which has nothing to do with actually purchasing the knight cash. I tried to change my password and it says it sent the information to my email but the email has no message from ntt game or knight online. I did have to reactivate my email address. Might that cause a problem with receiving mail from knight online? I have otp on my phone for years now and the information has not changed. It is still me. I can log into game and site but that is about it? Is there anything I can do to make sure I don't lose my account because at this point I can do absolutely nothing with it except sign in with my password and my otp.
    Last edited by FieryMagic; 05-13-2017 at 08:32 PM.

You have browser cookies problem, try private browsing. And this kind of problem you have on the account only can be check via ticket.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

I gave NTT my information, the problem and most of my payment history for the last several years. My ticket was closed and still no email from them to update my information. Are there any other ways to reach them besides support tickets if tickets are closed and nothing is resolved? I have my security key, I have my otp/ics, I have my payment information for several years and my email and I still can not update anything.
    Last edited by FieryMagic; 05-20-2017 at 03:45 PM.