Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    NTTGAME
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Activate ICS for Your Account Protection!

Hail Knights,

We are all excited about forthcoming servers on January 19th, Akara & Manes. Many of the Knights already started war preparations. We are glad to see newly Knights with us!

Every single Knight must know that ICS shields must be active for top level of security in both Akara and Manes server. With this update, here is some of the FAQs about ICS system.

• You can reach the ICS System by visiting http://otp.nttgame.com

Here is the instructive videos about PC version of ICS.

Here is the instructive videos about MOBILE version of ICS.

You can change your current registered number on ICS by visiting MY ICS tab on otp.nttgame.com but in case of losing access to your registered number on ICS, you should send a ticket via support.nttgame.com – ICS/OTP category. We can make the necessary changes right after verifying you as a account holder.

Receiving ICS[SE305-3010] error and unable to complete ICS process.

Exact reason of this error is you are using an expired code or invalid info.

To fix this;
    - Choose “ Resend OTP ID & Auth Code” under My ICS tab.
    - Click “Resend Authentication Code” down below the page. (To do so, you need at least 5 Npoints)
    - You’ll receive a new Auth Code and OTP ID.
    - You can activate your ICS system by using new codes.

Please do not forget to write “ko” to OTP ID tab and check your internet status while activating your ICS.

ERROR! OTP LOGIN FAILED WITH UNKNOWN ISSUE. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Solution of this issue is pretty simple.

Please update the Time and Date on your device and use Time Synchronize on Settings section of your AnyOtp program. Choose the time zone that suits to your location, For example, It supposed to be Istanbul (UTC+3) for Turkey. Click here for information.

Then, to log in game, OTP test or any changes you will make on Portal, use a new OTP code.

If you are still in trouble, system should be blocked itself as a result of failed attempts. To remove the blockage on your ICS, simply follow the steps here.

• My ICS is activated for Knight Online but game does not ask for it

Keep smile! Our team working on the issue and It will be fixed as soon as possible. We may need update your accounts, so please do not hesitate to contact us on support.nttgame.com

NTT Game || Support Team
    support.nttgame.com
    Last edited by Wanrina; 01-18-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    Wanrina
    Customer Support Team

again and again i have a problem about knight online,

Today's topic is ics , this program are used to help us to save on your own account but it doesnt work very well.
    i followed all procedure of the ics , it was activated nttgames site and ics site.
    when i tried to enter the ko after id and password there is no needed otp , it causes to not entering the olympia and and it will be same problem with new server

My ticket no: AOT-142-68444

i have been suffering from this problem for 15 hours....

Please solve the problem.

Nickname
    Wanrina
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    NTTGAME
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello,

We have fixed the issue. Please try again

Thank you.
    Wanrina
    Customer Support Team

I activated both ICS and Portal ICS services but game doesn't ask me for OTP after logging in. Please fix this problem. Here's my ticket number: #JMW-370-17754
    Thank you.