Thumbs up OTP (virtual number problem ? ) Are you kidding with me? ? REDLIGHT!

I want to register my account!! but I CANT write CODE!!!!

As you can see :

CAN YOU EXPLAIN I HAVE CODE BUT I CANT WRITE HERE ARE U KIDDING WITH ME ? PLEASE EXPLAIN...
    YOU WANT TO JOIN STEAM BUT HOW ? ? %100 GREENLIGHT WILL BE RED !! CUZ' OF YOU ARE NOT HELPIN' US....

NTTGAME DESERVE US I SAW YOU ON STEAM BUT YOU ARE NOT HELPING

DO BEST..!
    Last edited by eDFVX; 07-19-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: MORE

they don't care.....

Did you try send ticket to customer support to report your issue?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Did you try send ticket to customer support to report your issue?
    I have same problem....
    Posted by NTT Support on 13-07-2015 / 12:27 check this post... I mean you will see we cant write ticket they are not active.

Quote Originally Posted by eDFVX View Post
    I want to register my account!! but I CANT write CODE!!!!

As you can see :

CAN YOU EXPLAIN I HAVE CODE BUT I CANT WRITE HERE ARE U KIDDING WITH ME ? PLEASE EXPLAIN...
    YOU WANT TO JOIN STEAM BUT HOW ? ? %100 GREENLIGHT WILL BE RED !! CUZ' OF YOU ARE NOT HELPIN' US....

NTTGAME DESERVE US I SAW YOU ON STEAM BUT YOU ARE NOT HELPING

DO BEST..!
    These errors are commonly given for MVNO and pre-paid carriers and phone numbers that are generated by web based services. I'm showing the account that your are posting from already has OTP active since last November. If you are posting from a different account, please post the character ID and server of the account that you are having issues with.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsauce View Post
    These errors are commonly given for MVNO and pre-paid carriers and phone numbers that are generated by web based services. I'm showing the account that your are posting from already has OTP active since last November. If you are posting from a different account, please post the character ID and server of the account that you are having issues with.
    Thanks
    This is my new account so can you show me.. ? Tell me Why my number virtual but your OTP system sending sms furthermore I Cant Write code to Box...

Having trouble receiving OTPs (one-time passwords) on a virtual number? It can be so frustrating! This could be due to carriers blocking OTPs on virtual lines or the website/service not recognizing them. Does anyone have tips on which virtual phone providers are more reliable for OTPs in My Country Mobile? I'm also curious if there are any workarounds people have found. Let's share solutions, so we're not stuck in the red!"