Angry Jailed for mining?

a few days ago on 7/3/15 i was playing on Destan lvling a new warrior, (I have 2 mains around lvl 60/70 on Europa in a english clan). Since i don't know any English clans on that server i pretty much kept to my self to lvl. I made it to lvl 50 and was curious about mining to make some extra money so i gave it a shot outside El morad. Within about 5-10 mins i got randomly teleported to jail.

i wouldn't have a big problem with this if there was some kind of time limit or some chance of getting out but instead you expect me to pay money in order to get out of a punishment that i'm not guilty of. So now on a account i just put 10$ into and was going to buy PREM, I've got to go to the store and pay an extra 10$ for something i didn't do.

Now i fear if i do go unlock my account out of jail, the same thing can just keep on happening because you guys don't investigate rather just ban/jail whenever you please, which also doesn't make me feel comfortable putting any more money into this account. Even starting fresh with a new account with this new verification stuff id have to spend money just to be able to trade on a new account and still have to worry about randomly getting jailed again.

I've already put in a ticket yesterday morning and have yet to receive any reply (Ticket NKM-645-97049)

TL;DR- New char, New server, lvl'ed solo no party's or KoXP, Was mining and got TP'ed to Jail

Pretty useless customer service. Recieved a response for my ticket. Although you guys say they are not automated responses, im pretty sure you guys just copy paste common responses depending on the ticket title and i seriously doubt anyone read my actual ticket.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

What response did you receive if may I ask?
    There is a good chance you were jailed by a mistake as you said yourself, keep in mind that this is GMs jailing players and not some type of mechanism which means there is always a chance that they're making a mistake but that's very rare.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to contact NTTGame Support Team!

Using any third party tool, being in same party or clan that uses any third party tool, doing activities that interrupts other players, taking advantage of bugs, violating the rules or behaving inappropriate in game are the reasons of being sent to jail or temporary/permanent account closure. And another reason of being sent to jail is logging in computers that have third party tools or illegal programs.

***We always update our system to prevent illegal activities. Unfortunately it is possible to see some problems with these updates. We investigate and solve these problems according to your feedbacks. If any mistakes detected, everything will be done to deal with unfair treatment.

***The characters are sent to jail according to their behaviour in the time of they received a punisment and game data that keep in our system daily. Also having an illegal program in the computer that you logged in is an another reason of being send to jail.

We are sorry to send your character to prison due to inform you that our system has detected you while performing such behavior.
    It is not possible to login your another character of this account without completing this punishment quest.

After the required task to get out of the prison is done , your character will be able to continue his journey.
    To complete the quest that will help you get out of this zone;

1. Purchase “Punishment Stick + Wing” on Power Up Store.
    *** Please do not destroy your punishment stick until you go out from jail.
    2. Trade “Punishment Stick + Wing” in to [Warden] Kabal for the Punishment Stick and a Dragon Wing Voucher.
    3. Kill necessary amount of monsters using the Punishment Stick.
    4. Talk to NPC Kabal Warden to get out of the zone.

5. After completing Dicipline Dungen mission, your Punishment Stick will disappear.
    5. The voucher may be traded in to [Vendor] Kayra to get your wings.

Please avoid illegal programs for the sake of your gaming experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Basically just stating the reasons people get banned/jailed and how to get out of jail -.-

Well checked today for the hell of it and found that my char was release from jail. unfortunately right after i broke down and put money into npoints to buy the item then i found out i was no longer in jail xD.
    Last edited by Mutiedus; 07-08-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Since issue its solved, im closing this thread.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!