Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi,

With the Anyotp PC version you can try
    1. Make sure it's running with Administrator authority.
    2. Run the program in windows XP compatibility mode (this should fix the funny looks)
    3. Check if the windows firewall or any third party firewall you may have, isn't blocking it.
    4. Make sure your computer clock is synchronized with internet clock second by second (or as close as possible).

when you enter the codes, make sure they haven't expired, you should have 48 hours (from memory) to use them.

With the mobile version, most common issue is spell check automatically editing the code , for instance you type ko123 but phone corrects it to no123

if you have some npoints available in your account, try getting a new code.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BuD4Ne View Post
    Hi,

With the Anyotp PC version you can try
    1. Make sure it's running with Administrator authority.
    2. Run the program in windows XP compatibility mode (this should fix the funny looks)
    3. Check if the windows firewall or any third party firewall you may have, isn't blocking it.
    4. Make sure your computer clock is synchronized with internet clock second by second (or as close as possible).

when you enter the codes, make sure they haven't expired, you should have 48 hours (from memory) to use them.

With the mobile version, most common issue is spell check automatically editing the code , for instance you type ko123 but phone corrects it to no123

if you have some npoints available in your account, try getting a new code.
    Hi, thanks for your reply.

I've tried already that. Except the windows XP compatibilty mode, I checked the rest since the very begin. The 'funny look' is still happening tho. (The windows XP compability didn't fix it, just tried now).

Whatsoever, I'm not planning on spent KC on trying over and over when this should be fixed by GM's directly. It's clearly a bug.
    When I re-sent the message, spending 5 KC, I tried on my mobile aswell but got the same problem.

Now im not feeling to wast more KC, but waiting for an answer to my ticket.