KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Issir View Post
    im pretty sure your wrong on that
    Actually he's not.
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...les-Of-Conduct

Scroll down, number 8.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

That seems like it would be hard to enforce. I have stolen enemies before but im still here with no jail after all these years.
    Why waste are time on punishing for that when they should be taking care of hackers and cheaters and 3rd party website spammers advertising illegal tools.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    That seems like it would be hard to enforce. I have stolen enemies before but im still here with no jail after all these years.
    Why waste are time on punishing for that when they should be taking care of hackers and cheaters and 3rd party website spammers advertising illegal tools.
    Perhaps none reported you if you really did KS someone, I don't know in which server are you playing but in Gordion(the server I play in), when you're ksing someone, most likely.. that someone will report you so ksing doesn't happen very often since none is really happy with getting blocked.

About other type of cheaters, they are taking care of those already, are you talking about Knight Online or are we talking about a different game?
    All servers are kinda clean nowadays, you don't encounter tpt users as often as it used to be back in the days,
    gold farmers seem to get caught very quickly too.

Are you even aware of the following announcement?
    http://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/noticeview/20/782

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Perhaps none reported you if you really did KS someone, I don't know in which server are you playing but in Gordion(the server I play in), when you're ksing someone, most likely.. that someone will report you so ksing doesn't happen very often since none is really happy with getting blocked.

About other type of cheaters, they are taking care of those already, are you talking about Knight Online or are we talking about a different game?
    All servers are kinda clean nowadays, you don't encounter tpt users as often as it used to be back in the days,
    gold farmers seem to get caught very quickly too.

Are you even aware of the following announcement?
    http://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/noticeview/20/782
    oh wow that announcment makes me very happy

I didn't even kill steal, i was attacking the ones that they couldnt reach.. :/

Did we miss out anything?

No offence Bro Amir786786,
    According to your message - "as we could not get into the main party there :/",
    you seems like fine to join them if the party happen to have free slot (I hope I am wrong.),
    and that leads me to think that you are in the jail not on how you are playing in game that day, it could be day before or week,
    this is just a late punishment towards you from the past act.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir786786 View Post
    I didn't even kill steal, i was attacking the ones that they couldnt reach.. :/
    Did you ever submit that ticket? (first page..)

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    gm`s and CR mods take care of each report they can. No matter which rule was broken - if there is proper report with enough proofs necessary action is taken.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

LOL YOU KSER I hope your stuck in jail for a little bit so you can learn you're lesson my dude. Jail with NO BAIL- Said Judge Spencer