NPoint... Just started

Hi guys...

i just started playing KO again. tried to purchase $28 Npoints using Paypal to activate my SMS and also buy gold premium like 3-4 days ago.. havn't received anything yet. IDK what to do at this point... any ways to speed this up? i can't even submit a ticket without NPoints

Thanks

Seems your account is new, will be good you read next tread Purchase Limit for Billing

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

yea i purchased $28 which is allowed, still havn't received anything yet

Nickname
    Arcane
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    LeagueOfMagicians
    Server
    KO -> Orion
    Race
    Karus
    Paypal and this game don't work together very well, everyone sees paypal and assumes it's the bets option for buying n points and it is not. Next time use the rixty.com option, the instant u either buyt he card, or use your debit card to add money via rixty.com u can use it right then to buy your npoints. This is why it sbetter to ask forums before just spending money. You live, you learn. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfSatan View Post
    If it's first time you purchase, there is a restriction of $20 limit when your account is new, even if you using paypal to do it

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfSatan View Post
    If you're purchasing NPoint through NTTGame's site, you'll have to wait for payment approval.
    Since they're doing it manually, it might take some time.

Usually, if you're purchasing NPoint often through the official site, the approval time is getting shorter and you receive your NPoint faster.
    But like you said, your account is new or at least was inactive for a while so they are taking some precautions, have some patience. You'll receive your NPoint soon.

If you don't want to wait for a payment approval, simply purchase an ESN code and apply it, you'll receive your NPoint right away that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_ View Post
    Paypal and this game don't work together very well, everyone sees paypal and assumes it's the bets option for buying n points and it is not. Next time use the rixty.com option, the instant u either buyt he card, or use your debit card to add money via rixty.com u can use it right then to buy your npoints. This is why it sbetter to ask forums before just spending money. You live, you learn. :P
    It works just fine, new accounts usually have to wait longer for an approval, that's all.

And some people can't use Rixty, only if you are from the US (Canada too I think) you'll be able to use Rixty, else you have only two payment methods on the official site: PayPal and Paysafe Card.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."