KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Regain
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus

GM > Im trying to find out why my old account was blocked last August

Now I see the GM is more active I was wondering if you could tell me why my old account was blocked when I got hacked of some plop items on my 3rd side account back in August.

I raised tickets at the time, but never got an answer to a restore or why I was blocked, I have never been able to log back in on the account on the website to check why

I heard that some people got blocked because they had stolen items and asked for them to be deleted, I didn't have any but if it means unblocking my old priest I would appreciate it?

If you cant don't worry, but thought I would check

[#AQR-960-62934]: VCC-225-13542
    [#IXF-414-10049]: VCC-225-13542

Mungtherez
    Ressurection
    Munger - iMa55acre - MageOfMunger

Quote Originally Posted by iMunger View Post
    Now I see the GM is more active I was wondering if you could tell me why my old account was blocked when I got hacked of some plop items on my 3rd side account back in August.

I raised tickets at the time, but never got an answer to a restore or why I was blocked, I have never been able to log back in on the account on the website to check why

I heard that some people got blocked because they had stolen items and asked for them to be deleted, I didn't have any but if it means unblocking my old priest I would appreciate it?

Mungtherez
    Ressurection
    I wish they would add a website function to show Offenses against your account

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by iMunger View Post

Mungtherez
    Ressurection
    did you check ban reason at "My account information " page after you log to ntt portal?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Regain
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    It said it was a hacker account, but it isn't, and you cant get that far anyway.

As I say its my old 3rd account so not that bothered but every now and again I do wonder what happened... I loved that little priest I had on there, he was my BDW char
    Munger - iMa55acre - MageOfMunger