OTP error reset : Cannot use virtual phone number

Hello,
    I just came back from a trip and notice my otp is blocked, it say something like OTP blocked for exceeding the limit of 10 attempts, I couldn't log in game since OTP active and get an error, so I tried to unblock it using the option "Reset AnyOTP device" (cost 5npoints) and got message :
    Failed to send validation code. Please try again later.

Error Code : Error returned[ERR: Cannot use Virtual Phone Number]

I wanted to change to another cell phone number(cost 5npoints) but otp code is required and since my otp is blocked couldn't get that code and I couldn't complete the process.
    Also I tried removing OTP (cost 5points) but same message :"Error Code : Error returned[ERR: Cannot use Virtual ....".
    I already sent a ticket #OPO-835-23368.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

You may try again now, I think it resets automatically after 24hours or so.
    Leaving it aside for now, where are you from? perhaps there is a temporary issue with where you're living.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Hello Degano, ty for your reply,
    I still can´t access to game and have not received an answer from support neither. Its an US number, I got otp program installed and its working giving the 6 long code, but when i log in game it says : otp error please contact customer service ,when I used it on web page option "Test otp" it gives the error about that otp is blocked because failed more than 10 times.

When I try to use the option for reset Otp device and sent a code to phone number it gives the error:"Error Code : Error returned[ERR: Cannot use Virtual Phone Number]" and it wont sent , already waste a lot of kc trying to reset it.

There should be a way of solving this, already a week can't access game and also have npoints on my account.
    Thanks.

Today after message sent from NTT I was able to log in my account and change my phone just in case, lost so many kc but ty for helping me out. Can u pls close this thread its solved now. Cheers.

Good to know your problem solved. Closing subject as you wish.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!