Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion List

I would also like to suggest that in the war map with the jail house, players should not be able to hug the enemys jail walls and be safe from attack.
    The safe zone for the jail including the jail walls should only be for the players of the jail house nation.
    What happens is the enemies camp the jail wall for the full hour and it no longer becomes a war but a camp fest.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

A new exp map?

Another map for exp, more than eslant!
    Another map where mosters are really stronger, but they gives very good exp, without any quest, where maybe you can enter only if you are premium user.

Suggested entry level maybe 83.1 to 83.5

In koUS we dont see a new map from really long time, I think its now the time for something of new

Your suggestions about kurian consist of nonsense.

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Change how BDW decides to kick players.

Seems like every time evenly matched parties cannot complete the whole time with one side getting few of their players kicked out while regrouping after death. The implementation to kick out a f k players I think is just taken too far. Not to mention, I myself have gotten kicked out after 1 death even though I rush to get out of the safe zone as soon as I spawn.

Suggestions:

If a player goes down from the safe zone within 90 seconds (or some reasonable time frame) of spawning they are initially safe.
    Each death means counter starts again.
    after 5 deaths, the player is not kicked regardless of their actions. At least they can get exp and exp scroll for trying. Right now, getting absolutely nothing is kind of unfortunate to put it lightly.
    Exception, being AFK after dieing means you get kicked as it is right now.

I'm sure there are other ways to make it better but that's just a thought I came up with. (Still not completely sure how the game decides to kick either. Seems like a collective timer to decide.) Right now there is virtually no chance to regroup and try to get a win. If you fall back initially, it is 95% sure you will lose and that is just unfortunate because I have had many BDWs with great comebacks and those were the most enjoyable.
    Last edited by Surrei; 01-18-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hi, Make a check box in the mane screen to block TP so no mage can tp you anytime. Enable or Disable.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Kurian/Portu
    kurian/portu character is helpful in a party, a lot support the party but also a good killer if good geared and with the right skilling setup.
    Just I wanted to say you, about a skill called "pull" witch (as you can understand) this skill pull your enemy, this is an helpful skill, the only problem is the success rate, strongly low!! and not only, this skill consumes 80 stamina power, I say 80! once you wasted 80 stamina for a failed pull, portu become for a while useless, because without stamina he cant use any good skill more for a while!
    my advice about this? remove the use of stamina if you wanna keep this low success rate, or maybe, increase successrate without edit used stamina.
    I dont play kurian, but often I have one or more in my party

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRogue View Post
    I would also like to suggest that in the war map with the jail house, players should not be able to hug the enemys jail walls and be safe from attack.
    The safe zone for the jail including the jail walls should only be for the players of the jail house nation.
    What happens is the enemies camp the jail wall for the full hour and it no longer becomes a war but a camp fest.
    Yea it should be changed.I'm playing on Rosetta and when I see this dumbfuck humans I'm crying inside.When Karus are killing our gatekeeper they're huging our wall.

And my suggestion is to add to PUS Valkyrie/Gryphon Set, if there is package for the pathos.Why not add this way too.

My suggestion is for farm player:
    Fairy helper Oreads is really expensive can the game incresed the range of looting in same way that pet autoloot (because no working good with genie or doing slay)
    Fairy helper Dryads is really expensive actually it have 100% drop noah rate incresed and second function incresed u limit from 32700 to 64k noah recived u can only use it in egos gluttony wratch lyot and atross but generally we used dc premiun for farm 100%+100% is more that 64k coins can u incresed the limit to 128k+?
    Can u add new Fairy helper with the 2 functions in one help us in farm I can pay for this new if is good with more expensive price.

Dark Knight Shield is only priest but it is a lot int for me. I`m battle priest str can´t use it down the requeriment of int to 70 or max 80 actually is really hard make the shield and expensive.

You should do something about the Ronark land base. It's dead most of the days in every server. Yet many people think it's the best pk zone. Add some new farming mobs for solo and party people or something to lure people in. Or make a server with RLB being the main pk zone.

Did not read the whole 33 ages so don't know if this has been mentioned.

Currently the anvil is able to change elemental damage on staffs. Example: Elixir +8 Flame Damage 64 can change to Elixir +8 Lightning Damage 64. Is there any way to modify this to work with armor and bonuses?

For example: Priest Chitin +8 Pauldron with 15 HEALTH would change to Priest Chitin +8 Pauldron with 15 INTELLIGENCE

Would like this to have 100% success rate (same as staff).