Nickname
    Zig
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    would love to see attila back to elmorad/luferson once again and also should change hyde/antares drops,right now people 35-60 can't get anything good from those bosses,they don't worth anything of value,kinda useless bosses,make it drop something better,don't know like antares drop scorpion shield,hyde drop silver bar instead of gold coin,don't know somehting to help new players to make some money by hunting bosses,boss hunt used to be fun in the pass

Nickname
    INDONESIAAA
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    TheKings
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I want NTTGAME provide convenience to reset stat bonus (+2) of Reincarnation level.
    Because someone must have made a mistake in choosing, and hope to be able to include a reset on npc Kaishan.
    thanks

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    I would like to be able to change the stats of my armors. Maybe NTT should create a restat item for armors. They could sell the item for like 200 Npoints at PUS.

It would be useless to melees. But very nice to priests that want to try an INT attacker set, an STR or just go back to Full HP.

Maybe they could be usefull to other class... idk. Mages for better stun... MP for boss hunt or XP, whatever...

Everyone win... players and NTT.

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    put up rebirth lvl with 5 more pls ><

Change option " Add Friend", u need send friend request to some1 " accept or decline", not like now (right click, Add).

gogogogo genie prem. ftw

Nickname
    Priestmizio
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    MARC
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    I would add into the game a book,
    this book must contain exactly all values that add to the character when using stat point, and what differences we have when we inserted bonus of a weapon, jewelry and armor on the character before it is made.
    I don't know if on the forum is already something, but having it into the game would be much better (because that's where we play and not on the forum )

I can do for the utility of the book is this (for exemple):
    It could be used to understand for who have a priest debuffer, the debuff bonus the malice is not added to the torment debuff bonus, so if a party have 2 debuffer, if one of the two uses malice(25%) after the other he used torment (30%), practically did lose to the party 5% debuff on the mob or on enemy.

another thing that I get better is the friends list, I would add another 25 slots.

finally I would improve the way of informing the player in game, when he uses some skills, and these skills are in contrast with skill of other players at that moment are together into the party.
    I speak of the skill of the warrior or Portu, which gives a bonus heal the whole party, but what gives bonuses to the second? (Only them knows it, but the priest does not know at that time, and he should know)

example: there is more than one skill of the warrior when activated, does not allow the priests to use some skills,
    the real problem is that if you do not realize that skill of the warrior is active (especially in PvP) you lose a second cast trying to use your healing skill, it will not activate, and lose seconds for the cast other heal skills
    this is a disadvantage in combat.
    Last edited by Mizio; 03-18-2016 at 05:11 AM.

Brother you can suggest as much as you want. The issue is, WHO IS LISTENING?

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    It would be nice if they create some skins for the weapons and shields in the game.

Just a different look (or maybe a different collor, different elemental appearance on it). It would be kind of nice to see raptors with flame appearance, for example (but still with same poison dammage in case of raptors).

Then with the skin, a new abbility. Maybe 2% more dammage for weapons, or 3% more xp, maybe some MP recovery, some real attack reppel for priest shields (like 5 to 10% back attack?), % dammage reduce, and many other effects. Maybe a chance to stun? To cause continuous dammage? Slow down enemies for melee weapons?

I.e: repel for priests would be nice and fair.. strong priests would receive and cause less dammages. Weak priests would receive a big damage but could also hurt people on pk.
    Warriors could get some MP back on xp as their skills consume a lot. And they could do that with their favorite weapos such as wirinoms or baals (and no MP breakers or one hand swords).

Other ideas could be a very minnor hp recovery (like 240 every 5 seconds?). Could be usefull for a solo at xp and also pk...

Just to make the chars a little bit more customized.

Additionally, it would give more options to players and allow them to have different strategies.

Something that could be sold at PUS, with a 1 month duration just like any other cospre item. Maybe 720 Npoints for it? I would definetelly buy!

What do you think?
    Last edited by Kytan; 03-23-2016 at 06:21 AM.

Nickname
    kilogrammer
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    I would like to add there's a lot of valuable pointsyou guys make. back in the old war the Warriors went first the priest behind the warriors to heal them, Mages were to a distance provide cover fire. assassin were to be unseen to kill generals captains high value targets, to disarray soldiers from order to confuse them. What im trying to say is assassin's are like the Navy Seals need to be able to go in Unseen have a high attck power, that spike, its like cutting the neck the keep a Sentinel from srceaming, and heal themselves to get in and out very fast. As for minor heal the speed shold be kept the same as warrior i love tanking it out with rouges. I miss old battlle priest that could out tank warriors i loved seeing priest with raptors. Now as the town thing hell yeah during pvp it should be 100% while in a party. But solo pvp as warrior being spiked by two rouges i have to run for ever before they give me the chace to town with 50% so image at 100%. But i think everthing should go but as it should. The smart live, the fast out run, the slow are ran over and stupid die.