Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    You are so wrong about mages. They do the most damage to bosses, and in a group of 8+ they can clear out hundreds of people with coordinated AOE.

I sympathize bc you're not playing with a mage team, but the glory of being a mage is being able to sit at uruk trons/blades and just drop novas while watching tv or w/e.

There used to be a beautiful informative website called King of Knight that used to work by accessing the Knight OnLine databases and providing data, however the owners of the USKO (I think it was GamersFirst at the time) banned the accounts that would log into the game and scan the databases. Seeing as King of Knight isn't supported by the owners of the game, the developer of this website decided to close it down in 2012.

I would like to see the useless npc's have something to say. Lots of them are used in achievements, you just don't realize it.
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Perhaps we could open a "Suggestion" sub forum..? I feel like each suggestion would get it's chance at a discussion that way, rather than a 22 page post which ideas can be lost in.
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Another good one:

Made able to delete "Nation transfer receipt" and "Begginers luck" items, so when players want make a cypher ring character of account wont have problem to seal it on the ring.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Fix payment issues. Accept a credit cards in game and change prices to $.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrich View Post
    Fix payment issues. Accept a credit cards in game and change prices to $.
    You can change the currency based on your preferences, USD EURO and I think you also have BRL.

-On topic, will update and add more suggestions based on comments here soon.
    Keep posting your suggestions, will be more helpful if you'll comment on each other's suggestions so I get some idea about if you believe that a specific idea is a good idea or it's only a single person who thinks its a good idea..

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Quote Originally Posted by Zadias6 View Post
    You are so wrong about mages. They do the most damage to bosses, and in a group of 8+ they can clear out hundreds of people with coordinated AOE.

I sympathize bc you're not playing with a mage team, but the glory of being a mage is being able to sit at uruk trons/blades and just drop novas while watching tv or w/e.

There used to be a beautiful informative website called King of Knight that used to work by accessing the Knight OnLine databases and providing data, however the owners of the USKO (I think it was GamersFirst at the time) banned the accounts that would log into the game and scan the databases. Seeing as King of Knight isn't supported by the owners of the game, the developer of this website decided to close it down in 2012.

I would like to see the useless npc's have something to say. Lots of them are used in achievements, you just don't realize it.
    I agree with you Zadias6 mages are great together. However, Nowadays everyone is making warriors, rouge or now new battle priests that were just made into a new character. What is the point in investing time into mage when a high level non mage character is just better. If I can hit booses hard great, that doesnt do much for me. And besides, they are bosses. On the rare chance I do find one, even if I scroll up by myself I will be running around the world attacking it and running away. Where are my mage friends? they dont exist. by the time I get it to 60% health, i am sure someone will find me (rouge warrior) and call their friends, or even solo it with pots and scrolls. They hit mages too hard. You mentioned a group of 8+ mages. a party can only be 8 mages. that is not including priest. so 7 mages max and a priest. Your scenario asks for atleast 2 different parties of mages. I dont even see enough mages to get together to have just one kind of party now a days. How about EXP? since there are not enough mages to have that kind of PK party, there are definitley not enough to have an exp party. I used to be able to go to CZ back in the day and get into an evil wizard aoe party. Now I am hoping there is enough room for me to be the only mage in a booro party. Eslant used to be filled with aoe harpie parties. Now I cant even get into a Brahman party, because who needs mages in a braman party? lol I am left to solo quests to get exp. Can I solo an evil wizard? no. how about 255 of them? ill leave that quest for another time. Or maybe ill just ask my clan members who are rouges warriors and priests to help me. Ill try to solo harpies. 80 harpies? okay I can do that. 10 mil exp? not worth the trouble. (Evil wizard 200mil exp) wait, i see a hi level mage on seeking! Lets PM them. :Hello :sa : want to have aoe party? :lwl cek evet geiderlsen :English :Turkysh :AOE evil wizard? :aq okay good conversation, did that mage just curse me off? My rant for mages were to only sho that people dont play them because they are too much work and people would rather just make a different character. perhaps nerfing mages will push pepe to playing ages again.

Also, i have talked to many npcs, i think all of them in moradon, and i have never received an achievement. My point of this was to talk about how much content is built into the game but not all of it is being used, which is really hurting the game. Look at WOW there is so much to doand it is a great game because people like to be able to do a whole bunch of stuff. knightonline has that capability. It also has so much more than that game so why not take advantage of it?

I rmemeber that website, it was so helpful! I was able to make builds. Why cant knight online implement something like that into their website? King of Knight showed that it was possible, so why not nttgame have something like that? In order to have a successfull game you need to have 1 a good quality game, 2 players, and 3 advertisement, and 4 extensive information about the game. if NTT gaming focused on all of these aspects then it would be way better than any other mmorpg out there. Knight online is almost there, I like the move to steam, and I like the new social media page. perhps a small investment on advertisements rather than just youtube pk videos. I want to see this game become more sucessfull than it has ever been.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    I keep saying the this nice game got to a point that some classes were naturally banned due to many factors:

1. Overpowered armors to melees compared to other classes (warrior krowaz set for warrior has like almost 250ac more than mages).

2. Wirinons, raums+21... and unic staffs+11. Not fair.

And many other factors. So why not try to fix that with new skills?

I believe it's time to go ahead. I suggest they create a lvl 84, that comes after 83/5. At 84, create a "master 3". Aand a new skill for all classes (probably with 24 points in master).

I belive something like described below could bring more classes back, such as:

Mage: new defensive skills (either passive - all the time, or something that lasts a few seconds)

Priest: a new attack skill that can allow int priests to be more agressive.

Rouges: any support skill, like imune to a certain kind of attack for a few seconds (like 3 or 5)

Warriors: same as rouge... any kind of fail-safe skill that refracts a debuff or so...

I dont know. Something that allow a mage to survive against rouges and warriors. That can make priests become a real attackers again and something to make melees more resistant for a few seconds.

Other option is to make a new kind of armor to paper mages and priests.
    There are weapons made for those classes, but not good armors anymore.
    Last edited by zidfill2; 08-23-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Aanother suggestion is to create a shield with all anti-weapons. Doesn't have to be like an adamant. But something that every lvl can use.

In base or andream, all you can find against jamadar are those old neck and belt, with 8 defense each one.

They could bring it back that quest in which one can drop anti-weapon armors. But jamadar sshould be included as well.

I like the fact that sins have now a 2nd option as weapon (other than daggers). But there should 1 single item one can use and that protects you 100% against sins.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Well, kinda busy nowadays with RL so had no time to read every single suggestion, let's see what we got here now....

The point I'm trying to make is not being "stuck" in cz. No shit I can go to moradon or castle from town..

But if we had a second base that we can TP to, it would make this PK zone much more fluid. Sometimes there are 50 humans to 20 orcs. Sometimes there are 60 orcs to 30 humans. Imbalance is natural, and happens based on player time zones and availability.

My suggestion (I repeat myself) is to create a TP gate that will be open to the nation without the monument. This TP gate will take them to a second base in CZ.

Take the situation where we had 50 humans to 20 orcs. The 20 orcs cannot leave town because they are literally blocked in by the NP-hungry humans right out front of town.

The results from this?
    There are two towns, this will ease the blockade, forcing the outnumbering nation to camp outside the outnumbered nations second base.
    The outnumbered are given a chance to fight the since the outnumbering aren't all aggregated in one place.

It doesn't even need to be a second base. Maybe make it so that you can get teleported into any random place in the bowl, and the party leader can pay 500k to tp the entire party to the same place in the bowl.

I'm sure we can all agree CZ is a great map, but quite outdated..

----------------------------------
    Here's another suggestion:

What if CZ, RLB, and Ardream maps rotated? The RLB map is by far one of my favorite maps in this game.

Here's one more suggestion:

Fix the freggin' boat war!

PUS addition suggestions:

500x Blessing Potion pack (cure pots for rogues)
    80-100% NP return on clan quit
    1. Creating such a TP gate would be too complicated in my opinion, I think it would be unnecessary.
    However, I do believe that changing few things in Ronark Land, perhaps also Ardream wouldn't harm anyone.. I think Ronark Land base is a great map already.
    * EVERYONE, POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE.

2. Eh, I guess that would confuse everyone, especially players that took a break and just came back after few years.
    Don't forget Knight Online will be on Steam soon.

3. It was already mentioned on Bug list topic under Bug Reports section.

4. Cure pack = I think it wouldn't harm anyone, it would do only good and make the assassin class more enjoyable.
    However, I think its price shouldn't be above 50npoint. [ADDED]
    80-100% NP return once you quit your current clan = Bad idea I think, I do believe they implemented the NP loss for a reason, so players would think twice before quitting some clan and stay loyal to their current clan. HOWEVER! I do think that the issue with restoring your clan as a clan leader with all the donated NPs after you nation transfer should be fixed.
    But that's a bug and since I haven't NTed for long time now, I don't exactly remember how does it work or at least suppose to.

IF SOMEONE HERE ends up NTING as a clan leader, please contact me before doing it so I get the information I need, it'll be appreciated.

NEXT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGunbrother1 View Post
    Here are a couple of suggestions of my own:

- Make it easier for people to level on their own once they reach Eslant, not everyone has friends to xp with when they start out
    -Decrease the advantage people have with elite gear, this will make pk more accessible for people that don't want to spend insane amounts of $$
    - Lower the time on boss spawn but decrease the drop rate to level it out
    - Remove the 60% hp scrol
    -Make it worth your while to farm mobs... mining SUCKS
    1. I think leveling is very easy already, I would actually say make it harder instead of making it easier..
    For instance, look at newest server, Orion.. there were players that reached level 80 within a week. Isn't it easy? please correct me if I am wrong.
    But well, I think we could live with the current EXP rate and how it became to reach level 80+... making it easier? wouldn't be smart in my opinion.

2. It always been like this and not only in Knight Online, the only way to decrease it is simply deleting those items but that wouldn't be fair, not to mention the amount of players NTTGame would lose by doing it.

3. Which bosses are you talking about? can you be more specific?

4. That was suggested mulitple times now but never happened, I don't think we'll see it happening...

5. Farming mobs can be very profitable, depends which mob are you farming and which server are you playing at.

Quote Originally Posted by Crassy7 View Post
    Is it possible to fix the notices that are in turkish only... TY

You fixed the teleport message but still it is written Teloport and Cancle for Cancel...

For the MP Rice, what is the use of it if we can't use it with buff ?....

It would be nice to fix names of the monsters in all the data base... some quest say exemple zombie and it's wolf... (it's just a exemple) and some quest say kill that monster but the name is not exactly the same... exemple wolf = wolfer

^_^
    1. It was already mentioned in the first post of this thread.

2. That should be posted under Bug Reports section.. I am pretty sure it'll be fixed soon tho.

3. Because it would be too overpowered if you could use it with an HP buff, imagine priests running in ronark land with 11-12k MP? Discountis skill would be useless.

4. Please post a list of mobs in the following thread: http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...42934-Bug-List
    So I can add it to Bug List and hopefully, it'll be fixed soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SteamPower View Post
    I just want to suggest a way to earn PUS items in-game, scrolls, genie time, maybe few hours of premium?
    Maybe a daily quest or as a drop from some mobs in abyss or eslant or maybe from treasure chests?
    I don't know, something to make the grind less boring because getting full plate or 500 noah junk from everything is just boring.
    Beh, although I believe we'll only benefit from a suggestion such as this, I don't think NTTGame would do such a thing.
    And I am being completely serious, they have to earn money don't they? that way they would only lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0z3n1 View Post
    Hello everyone. I just stumbled upon this thread and I am happy that it is here. Knight Online has so much potential but I see the game is not using all of its features. It has the potential to compete against World of Warcraft. I have not seen a game with this much content. Knight online really has some great ideas that need to be implemented!

For one, A LOT of NPCs are just there to be there. Most of them do not say anything or offer anything to the game. I feel these npcs should give quests. For Example, Moradon has many NPCs that do nothing. Concerned father and mother. Lost girl, adventurer etc. Why not make some quests for them? or perhaps make a fun event that can be played with the characters like hide and seek. Moradon is HUGE perhaps the lost gurl or adventurer would like to play hide and seek? It would almost be like the keeper of the keys quest where you have to find them in Elmorad/Karus or the Eslant Ascetic quest. Perhaps they would offer material or money and exp for completing the quest and be repeatable. I feel that each NPC should give a quest or atleast talk to you. Maybe offering clues for help with quests, item drops, boss spawns, etc? I think that would be a great addition!

Secondly, the website should have a full list of items, skills, damage, monster stats, npc locations etc. Having this on the website would draw more people to the website to research and study ingame aspects. What skill am I going to get at level 70? What is the damage compared to my other skills? How can I use it in an efficient way? Having these skills available to view online would make planning characters better and allow players to build characters and try new things. FIre does more damage? how much? Lightning stuns? How long? Ice freezes? how slow? Knowing this would be a great benefit for mages. Or how slow does leg cut slow? how fast am i going with swift, lightfeet, sprint? A chart that shows undying buff percentages and how much hp would benefit from it rather than 2k buff? It would also show an inventory of items and what they offer. Do I want a shard or a dark vane? Raptor or totemic spear? which shield is better in this situation vs that one? The point is, having this guide on the website would offer so much information to the player rather than trying to figure things out in game and wasting money on items that are not the best. Then there are monster charts that show HP, weaknesses, attacks, dropped items. I remember there used to be guides out there on other websites but those are no longer up to date and most dont even work anymore.

Third, I have noticed over the years and have read about the inequality of mages. I play as a mage and I notice a lot of issues. I know I am lower level (76) but most of the time I am getting 2 or 3 hit (used to be 1 hit) in PK. there should be something that prevents this from happeneing. There is a mage master skill caled bright dew that allows the mage to gain back more mana when the mana level goes under 30%. I do not think this is useful at all. Why would I not just use a potion? This skill serves no purpose while other characters get better skills. I belive the mages should be given a skill that prevents such high damage being done to them. Maybe drop bright dew and give them an invincibility skill? I know it may sound Overpowered at first but think about it. make a passive skill that when a mages health drops below 20% they gain invincibility for a couple of seconds. Of course this would go on cool down maybe 5 - 8 minutes but that would really help mages from being one hitted and allow them to last longer in fights. Think about it, every match up with a mage, the mage loses. Other than priests which would just heal all day mages lose every single time without buff, scrolls, party. I know people like to say parties of mages own everyone, but when do you see a party of mages anymore? Or why is it that mages have to look for other mages to party up when rouges and warriors can solo things on their own? 1 warrior/rouge and a priest will always beat a mage priest party. What about fighting monsters? warriors and rougues can solo things, but mages have to get in to parties and have an aoe party? why cant i go boss hunting and kill bosses on my own instead of having to attack and try to run away atack try to run away over and over again. Mages need to be nerfed. thats why i feel dropping that useless skill and allowing for a fire mage to be surrounded by flames (like attacking with pillar of fire) or an Ice mage being put into a cube of ice, or a lightning mage being surrounded by electricity and not be allowed to take damage for 2 seconds would really help mages survive, and have opponents second guess if they want to use all of their skills on the mage or wait to see if the mage has already used the invincibility skill.

Next, Make some monsters have a weakness to magic attacks. I know it is true that some monsters have more defense for magic than others. Hell hounds for example are hard to kill as a mage, but if a rouge or warrior attacks it is as if they are attacking a regular monster. It makes it hard for mages to kill monsters on their own.

ALso, to get off of the mage topic, what about all of the skills on the top of the skill window, siege weapons, language, leadership? Ever since I played the game, I never saw those being used. I feel a great way to utilize these items would be to simply implement them in game. I cannot speak turkish or any other language other than english. I have picked some things up here and there but not enough to have full conversations with everyone. Why not allow users to put some skill points in language so that the more they have, the more they can understand other players for example, a certain amount would allow you to recieve a window that allows translating. More skill points? the translater automatically translates your text into whatever language you want that you are talking to, or the person talking to you wil automatically translate into whatever language you are in. How amazing would that be? A spanish, english and turkish clan all communicating with each other? It would allow for one person in the clan to be a translator and clans can communicate through the translators. the /translate option for characters that have high translate points woud be able to talk to any member in the game and relay messages to the clan that do not have the feature. want to be great clan leader? put points in leadership! The more leadership points a clan member has, the more benefits the clan can get! Siege weapons? allow someone to put points into seige weapons and ave them transport your clan, do more damage or have higher health in them for wars! This would allow people to specialize and feel more important in clans. I would suggest every 3rd level or something a player is given an extra skill point to be put only into one of the categories on top of the skills menu. How amazing it would be to be part of a clan and use these functions. it would also establish communication through out the world rather than have players leave the game because it is filled with too many people that do not speak their language.

That is all I have for now but perhaps I will add more when I come across it. This is an amazing game and i would love to see it become one of the best games out there! keep up the good work!
    1. Quests-> Good idea in my opinion, but usually.. in every expansion MGame releases, they also release new NPCs and quests.. I believe those NPCs were suppose to give you some sort of quest that was disabled due to some bug or whatsoever.. I mean, why would they implement those NPCs if they literally do nothing?

2. I think it would be a very good idea actually, perhaps you could list few features / sections you think that should be added to website?

3. The mage class is something we could discuss here through 50 pages, some people say it's overpowered, some say its underpowered.
    It really depends on few things ->
    A)If your clan / group is well orginaized.
    B) How many players are you playing with at the same time usually.
    C) How skilled are you.
    I can list few more reasons, I just think this subject is very sensetive, which is why I am avoiding of commenting on it.. if I said for example that the mage class should be nerfed, many mage players would come and try to kill me . But if I did the opposite, many players that does not play as mage would say that I am saying it only because I benefit from the fact that mages are 'overpowered' or something like that.

4. I am not sure I understood what you meant, on one side you're saying they should have some sort of weakness for magic attacks, you do realize that most of the mobs in this game has a huge weakness for magic attacks? Kocatrice for example, Felankor, Isilloon, CZ bosses, Eslant bosses and the list goes on.
    Usually when it comes to mobs, mages might hit harder.

5. I got no idea why it was implemented from first place too and I am playing since 2004.. the only people who can answer it is MGame's developers, although I highly doubt they got any idea why was it implemented 11years ago...

Perhaps we could open a "Suggestion" sub forum..? I feel like each suggestion would get it's chance at a discussion that way, rather than a 22 page post which ideas can be lost in.
    There used to be a section for this in the past but

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Another good one:

Made able to delete "Nation transfer receipt" and "Begginers luck" items, so when players want make a cypher ring character of account wont have problem to seal it on the ring.
    Good point right there, added.
    Previously you used to be able to simply delete the Nation Transfer Receipt through an NPC at Moradon.. no idea why was this feature disabled from first place..

-WILL COMMENT on all the other comments later today.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 08-24-2015 at 03:40 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by zidfill2 View Post
    I keep saying the this nice game got to a point that some classes were naturally banned due to many factors:

1. Overpowered armors to melees compared to other classes (warrior krowaz set for warrior has like almost 250ac more than mages).

2. Wirinons, raums+21... and unic staffs+11. Not fair.

And many other factors. So why not try to fix that with new skills?

I believe it's time to go ahead. I suggest they create a lvl 84, that comes after 83/5. At 84, create a "master 3". Aand a new skill for all classes (probably with 24 points in master).

I belive something like described below could bring more classes back, such as:

Mage: new defensive skills (either passive - all the time, or something that lasts a few seconds)

Priest: a new attack skill that can allow int priests to be more agressive.

Rouges: any support skill, like imune to a certain kind of attack for a few seconds (like 3 or 5)

Warriors: same as rouge... any kind of fail-safe skill that refracts a debuff or so...

I dont know. Something that allow a mage to survive against rouges and warriors. That can make priests become a real attackers again and something to make melees more resistant for a few seconds.

Other option is to make a new kind of armor to paper mages and priests.
    There are weapons made for those classes, but not good armors anymore.
    1. Mages never meant to be ac strong (defense wise) as warriors or any other class, else it would make them completely OP.
    You can't give all classes same base defense and base HP, else it wouldn't be fun.
    For instance, mages can do large area skills and warriors can't. Warriors can do a small area AOE skills and even then, they have to be VERY coordinated about where they're exactly using it.

2. Perhaps you are right but it depends on which server is it, what's the amount of +10's you have there and so on, for example if you have 50 wirinoms +10 in your server then saying it's not fair wouldn't be 'fair' really,
    it becomes normal to have a wirinom +10 in your possesion if that's case. However, if you have a single wirinom 10 in your server and everyone is using wirinoms 9 / 8 and so on, then yes, you are right.. that's not fair.
    Unless the specific +10 item we're talking about is legit (anvil-made) but I personally never came across a +10 cursed weapon that was legit.

3. There are people still leveling/just finished leveling to 5reb at 83, I don't think that releasing another level would be a smart move right now. Perhaps in few months, or a year.

4. I think that adding new skills right now would be pointless, perhaps nerf/modify few skills at certain classes as mentioned on the first post of this thread.
    But that's my opinion, me myself, I am playing as a warrior and I think if I had some sort of cure skill, I would be over powered and that would probably ruin the challenge for me as a warrior..

* Bottom line, I can see you're talking about mages a lot, I am assuming you're playing as a mage.
    I have to say that mages are extremely strong nowadays, even if I wasn't aware of what's happening in KO nowadays, I'd say that mages are OP just based on the clan tournaments.
    Did you ever see a warrior clan winning a mage clan? or a mixed mage-warrior clan? I haven't.
    I am not even talking about winning only, even getting a close score, not a chance that a warrior clan would be able to stand against mages, even if you would put the best warrior clan in history to vs just a "decent" mage clan..
    same goes for 16vs16, 24 vs 24 32 vs 32 40 vs40 48 vs 40 and so on.. no way warriors can win mages, unless.. of course.. those 'mages' never played as mages before.

Quote Originally Posted by zidfill2 View Post
    Aanother suggestion is to create a shield with all anti-weapons. Doesn't have to be like an adamant. But something that every lvl can use.

In base or andream, all you can find against jamadar are those old neck and belt, with 8 defense each one.

They could bring it back that quest in which one can drop anti-weapon armors. But jamadar sshould be included as well.

I like the fact that sins have now a 2nd option as weapon (other than daggers). But there should 1 single item one can use and that protects you 100% against sins.
    jamadars aren't as strong as daggers(ap wise), imagine if you had a shield like chitin shield that also gives you a jamadar defense? it would make jamadars useless
    because sins would simply hit harder with daggers that way..