Nickname
    Rawr
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    They should add a windows mode(fullscreen)
    Just like in all games now , since they know alot of ppl have more then 1screen

so we can actually turn our screen without spamming the middle button on the mouse

Quote Originally Posted by zoing View Post
    They should add a windows mode(fullscreen)
    Just like in all games now , since they know alot of ppl have more then 1screen

so we can actually turn our screen without spamming the middle button on the mouse
    There already windows mode in F10 options...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Unfortunately this Window Mode does not really work. Yes, you have a window but it does not fit to your screen. You can not rotate ingame by moving mouse to left/right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    Unfortunately this Window Mode does not really work. Yes, you have a window but it does not fit to your screen. You can not rotate ingame by moving mouse to left/right side.
    After you choose window mode adjust the screen size and save settings. To rotate camera you only need hold right button and move mouse to left or right side.

Nickname
    BallingBoy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Dexterity
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Agree, this is a way how to skip the issue. Nevertheless, it does not work how standard "window" normally does.
    Btw - I use window mode every day for merchant, for that purpose it is perfect

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    And I'm not even speaking of "Devil" skill 10 MINUTES OF COOLDOWN? Who has 10 minutes of cooldown in any skills! Besides it can be erased way too easily!
    Not even speaking of the strength of warriors! Yesterday a warrior hit a rogue 2.500 with area skill! 2500! What a great deal of amount isn't it? And we cannot prevent him from attacking due to absence of confusion effect on 83 skill! Confusion disabled from warriors and now this skill is useless for priests and with or whiout subside all 83 warriors see 1k+ damages against any other jobs(except warrior because an average warrior with +7 krowaz has 1300+ def) even a priest with 7 kro set ada+8 has 1200-1300 def. There was a guy in my party a warrior, a priest asked him if 2500k is okay he said "960 is even also fine i have11k hp 1800 def" for god's sake! 1800 def 11k hp!
    Last edited by mrthekidd; 09-01-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    DaDegano, I see that you spoke all against porutu/kurian classes!
    Have you ever played one? Does mage have VP? Or warrior? Or priest? You expressed your feelings about rush i see and i respect but you haven't played even a bit and you just talk not cool bro not cool! When a porutu uses "rush" skill it cannot attack because it clears almost all VPs thus he cannot use attack skills which also require VP! Our 75 attack skill has the same amount of damage(in the explanation) as Warrior 83 Skill but with warrior 83 an average rogue receives almost 1100-1300 damage with rental items, but with porutu 75 skill he receives 500-600 I hit 500-600 to an ardream mage! COME ON! I USUALLY HIT - ONE SHOT KILL - WITH ANY JOBS TO AN ARDREAM MAGE! Besides if you had played porutu you would have known that if you use 75 attack skill(which is almost the only skill you may see a good deal of damage[which is 500-600 MOST]) your Vp decreases like 20 (out of 120) and Its cooldown is 2 seconds and after 4-5 damages you cannot use it and you have to wait for required amount ( for 120 you have to wait for almost 1 minute, but for a single shot you have to wait for 8 seconds) if you are a player you know that within a single second your opponent can fill his HP bar so your absence from a duel for 8 second i guess can be considered AS A PROBLEM! Including your 75 skill doesn't work properly and It takes 2 seconds and 1/5 of Vp makes it useless.
    Have you ever thought why people don't use porutu/kurian? NO but you saw A KURIAN which can only use its rush skill and made you mad about him thus you opened this thread! Isn't this a shame? REALLY?
    With Kurian/Porutu
    You cannot Hit
    You cannot use shield
    You cannot use many weapons(with one handed weapons you cannot have the 2nd's effect thus you are seem only using the spear)
    You cannot play effectively(Due to VP, You use one skill and you have to wait for 5-10 seconds and this makes you angry? COME ON!)
    You HAVE TO be a support despite being called an ATTACKER you cannot Attack, see good deals of damages...!
    You can only use rush, def 80 skill(which also warriors have), master 20 It doesn't even have a 83 skill and this makes you guys mad and you don't want to see any porutu/kurians in the game!
    Just an advice open a thread and write "We'll delete porutu/kurians from the game you have been joked" down, this will even be better! Lr mages also stun for 3-5 seconds and yet you speak about Porutu/Kurians.
    NOT COOL PEOPLE, NOT NOT NOT COOL AT ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by mrthekidd View Post
    DaDegano, I see that you spoke all against porutu/kurian classes!
    Have you ever played one? Does mage have VP? Or warrior? Or priest? You expressed your feelings about rush i see and i respect but you haven't played even a bit and you just talk not cool bro not cool! When a porutu uses "rush" skill it cannot attack because it clears almost all VPs thus he cannot use attack skills which also require VP! Our 75 attack skill has the same amount of damage(in the explanation) as Warrior 83 Skill but with warrior 83 an average rogue receives almost 1100-1300 damage with rental items, but with porutu 75 skill he receives 500-600 I hit 500-600 to an ardream mage! COME ON! I USUALLY HIT - ONE SHOT KILL - WITH ANY JOBS TO AN ARDREAM MAGE! Besides if you had played porutu you would have known that if you use 75 attack skill(which is almost the only skill you may see a good deal of damage[which is 500-600 MOST]) your Vp decreases like 20 (out of 120) and Its cooldown is 2 seconds and after 4-5 damages you cannot use it and you have to wait for required amount ( for 120 you have to wait for almost 1 minute, but for a single shot you have to wait for 8 seconds) if you are a player you know that within a single second your opponent can fill his HP bar so your absence from a duel for 8 second i guess can be considered AS A PROBLEM! Including your 75 skill doesn't work properly and It takes 2 seconds and 1/5 of Vp makes it useless.
    Have you ever thought why people don't use porutu/kurian? NO but you saw A KURIAN which can only use its rush skill and made you mad about him thus you opened this thread! Isn't this a shame? REALLY?
    With Kurian/Porutu
    You cannot Hit
    You cannot use shield
    You cannot use many weapons(with one handed weapons you cannot have the 2nd's effect thus you are seem only using the spear)
    You cannot play effectively(Due to VP, You use one skill and you have to wait for 5-10 seconds and this makes you angry? COME ON!)
    You HAVE TO be a support despite being called an ATTACKER you cannot Attack, see good deals of damages...!
    You can only use rush, def 80 skill(which also warriors have), master 20 It doesn't even have a 83 skill and this makes you guys mad and you don't want to see any porutu/kurians in the game!
    Just an advice open a thread and write "We'll delete porutu/kurians from the game you have been joked" down, this will even be better! Lr mages also stun for 3-5 seconds and yet you speak about Porutu/Kurians.
    NOT COOL PEOPLE, NOT NOT NOT COOL AT ALL!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrthekidd View Post
    And I'm not even speaking of "Devil" skill 10 MINUTES OF COOLDOWN? Who has 10 minutes of cooldown in any skills! Besides it can be erased way too easily!
    Not even speaking of the strength of warriors! Yesterday a warrior hit a rogue 2.500 with area skill! 2500! What a great deal of amount isn't it? And we cannot prevent him from attacking due to absence of confusion effect on 83 skill! Confusion disabled from warriors and now this skill is useless for priests and with or whiout subside all 83 warriors see 1k+ damages against any other jobs(except warrior because an average warrior with +7 krowaz has 1300+ def) even a priest with 7 kro set ada+8 has 1200-1300 def. There was a guy in my party a warrior, a priest asked him if 2500k is okay he said "960 is even also fine i have11k hp 1800 def" for god's sake! 1800 def 11k hp!
    Please mrthekidd deal such issues by private message. Remember this thread is for make suggestions to improve game and not to fight each other. Thanks.

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Please mrthekidd deal such issues by private message. Remember this thread is for make suggestions to improve game and not to fight each other. Thanks.
    No mann i respect him what i tried to do was to explatin the situation I've been struggling with over a year... I just wanted to make a point. As I stated above I respect his thoughts but I've been hearing "rush skill" from the beginning but no one ever said "hey I can use 3xSword dancing just in a second but porutu can use it once in 2 seconds this is not fair".
    I wish VP bar of porutu had been disabled and all skills consumes nothing but mana.

Nickname
    Rawr
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Make all the symbols ranking available on the website?
    Only the K is missing but still =)