KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    Ok Dedango, here is a compromise. Do you think making dc/war flash usable without the matching premium, like exp flash, would be a better idea? That way players could use a single flash to increase NP gain or drop rate with exp/dc/war premium. That will prevent the illusion of a perfect premium package while allowing players to receive the benefits of all premiums available and it will also not be out of the price range or purchase limits.
    Look, that would be a good idea, but that wouldn't benefit NTTGame.
    If someone isn't planning on exping/reskilling, he won't buy EXP premium or war premium.. he'll just go with the cheapest type of premium in this specific series.

You see, for us(all the players) that would be very good but you have to think about what NTTGame would benefit from this.
    Some people pay extra nowadays just because they can reskill for free/use war flashes with war premium or use EXP flashes with EXP premium..

Quote Originally Posted by Piolk View Post
    How might it decrease the activity...? It will only increase the activity in Ardream and RLB, and have no infuance on CZ.
    Instead of no (0) lp at all you will be able to gain 10 or 15 lp in Ardream or RLB, and still you gain 50 lp in CZ. It will only allow active Ardream/RLB players to get and keep the basic symbols like K/M. If you want dragon you will still have to play in CZ.
    How will it decrease the activity? you say it will increase the activity in RLB/Ardream right? now tell me, where all those "Active&new" players will come from?
    It will decrease the activity in CZ, that's one thing I can guarantee.
    Why do you think that the first day they released both zones they made sure that you won't get LP from players you kill there? because they were afraid of losing activity in the main zone of this game, Ronark Land.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get LP by killing the opposite nation, but right now.. with the current state of USKO, they can't take the risk.
    Some players don't like ardream/rlb and only play Ronark Land today, imagine what would happen once those players don't have any action at Ronark Land.
    Would they continue playing? I highly doubt that.

IF and just IF, NTTGame decided to start running a huge campaign all over the world about Knight Online so we have a massive amount of players start playing Knight Online.
    Right now, they're publishing it just in Turkey pretty much.. and the amount of Turkish players won't be increased that much anymore.

I think they should start aiming for Europe, North America, perhaps Asia as well.

Till the population in each and every server increases, there is no point to make this type of modifications yet. It will just cause harm.

But well, like I said this is a public topic, this is just my opinion.. if more people agreed with you I would have added it by now to the list.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Adi, i think you should add this:

Is not a gameplay but is about forum/english community,

We should have a person who speak in ENGLISH when there is 1vs1 2vs2 or Clan Wars - i mean on Twitch.
    We want also to participate on this tournament (1vs1 - 2vs2) there is only in turkish forum x_x

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Broozzzz View Post
    Adi, i think you should add this:

Is not a gameplay but is about forum/english community,

We should have a person who speak in ENGLISH when there is 1vs1 2vs2 or Clan Wars - i mean on Twitch.
    We want also to participate on this tournament (1vs1 - 2vs2) there is only in turkish forum x_x
    One step at the time, half of it is already there.. I think they should publish it in English as well.
    About streaming in English.. that might take some time and I am sure this subject came up few times, they probably had their reasons.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Hi DaDegano,

It is a good idea of having such a post to track down the demands from the players in order to make the game balance or more interested.
    You have the support

Unfortunately, I have different opinion on some of the items in the list you have, hope you don't mind I voice it out here.

For changing/modifying/increasing/reducing a particular character's ability:

Speaking as a player from MYKO(unless I remember it incorrectly, it has been more than 15yrs i guess),
    I was using warrior that time, and it isn't the most powerful char when the level cap is at level60,
    Assassin was the almighty char to play with, everyone faught for that,
    after certain period of time, when level 70 is unlocked, warrior became most powerful char to play with,
    then everyone again started to train up a warrior.
    what I am trying to say is, this is how the game evolves, it has its own trend to grow,
    a way for the game company to earn profit from this game,
    otherwise everyone will get board when they hitted max level and have 100billion nps and everything stay the same for 10yrs.
    I believe we don't have to purposely go and modify game in order to balance it up, I am speaking as a weak warrior.

For /town feature:
    "No" to modify the /town, as it has many links to each type of chars.
    This is the most unfundamental feature in the game,
    when player in danger, overpower, they can escape whenever they want if they are capable to.
    As we know the player will be able to get away from dying while in critical stage, either town(more than half hp) or tp by mage(as some of the people mentioned here),
    does that mean we are going to disable the tp mage skill too? or make the cool down longer(imagine when a mage found a boss, one tp, wait 1min, another tp and wait 1min, and what? boss gone)?
    but still can't avoid the player from getting away even we put delay on as they still can get away with the first tp skill cast or first /town.
    if really want to disable the /town or make a delay on it,
    then what about the "escape" skill on mage and priest has? should we remove it too? sorry I am a total noobie on both mage and priest I am not sure how much cool down period it has, the only question I have here is what makes them have the right from running away during critical stage but not for other melee char like warrior and rogue.
    Another thing, if i am searching for logos, I run to a spot and found no logos, i town and start second spot,
    well, i need to wait for long delay before i can town again for the third spot.
    same applies on boss hunt too.

say if i am at war (assuming i am human char and human nation is invaded),
    i tp to kalluga check if any orc and found nothing, then I town,
    I proceed to next town and found no orc again,
    well, this time i need to run to next destination or sit at that spot before I can proceed to next town.

in addition to this scenario is like,
    for example, such a coincident your party mate says, "orc at castle, come fast"(assumng you have no mage tp or tp scroll),
    what you can do? use portal to run back castle(what if u are at quite a distance from the closest town)?
    or simply reply "wait bro, my /town is cooling down, you are on your own, cheer and you will be fine".
    it will just make the game become annoying.

if the situation becomes warrior vs rogue,
    and that rogue is dying, he could light feet to get away too rather than use /town,
    does that mean we started to put a cool down on the light feet as well? I hope not.

to the person who vote for delaying "/town", if you really want to kill someone, kill it fast before he get away as the entire thing of having delay for "/town" is someone was trying to kill another but his target managed to get away, when comes to this situation, you have hell a lot of things need to be changed too.

above are just my opinions for voting "no", please don't flame me if somehow any of the reader have different point of view, it is just a open discussion after all.

cheers

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by _Intruder_ View Post
    Hi DaDegano,

It is a good idea of having such a post to track down the demands from the players in order to make the game balance or more interested.
    You have the support

Unfortunately, I have different opinion on some of the items in the list you have, hope you don't mind I voice it out here.

For changing/modifying/increasing/reducing a particular character's ability:

Speaking as a player from MYKO(unless I remember it incorrectly, it has been more than 15yrs i guess),
    I was using warrior that time, and it isn't the most powerful char when the level cap is at level60,
    Assassin was the almighty char to play with, everyone faught for that,
    after certain period of time, when level 70 is unlocked, warrior became most powerful char to play with,
    then everyone again started to train up a warrior.
    what I am trying to say is, this is how the game evolves, it has its own trend to grow,
    a way for the game company to earn profit from this game,
    otherwise everyone will get board when they hitted max level and have 100billion nps and everything stay the same for 10yrs.
    I believe we don't have to purposely go and modify game in order to balance it up, I am speaking as a weak warrior.
    Well, USKO was released in 2004, not 2000.

And well, I am talking out of experience.. keeping one class more overpowered than another won't do any good.
    Just take other games as an example, they have to keep all the classes balanced in order to keep their players playing, else it wouldn't be fair.

So no doubt, the buffing/nerfing section stays there.
    The game developers are quiet unaware of the PVP in this game, they release an update and hope for it to do good but the bottom line is.. they never bother asking a professional group of players what should they do to X class, how to buff it.. how to nerf it..

For /town feature:
    "No" to modify the /town, as it has many links to each type of chars.
    This is the most unfundamental feature in the game,
    when player in danger, overpower, they can escape whenever they want if they are capable to.
    As we know the player will be able to get away from dying while in critical stage, either town(more than half hp) or tp by mage(as some of the people mentioned here),
    does that mean we are going to disable the tp mage skill too? or make the cool down longer(imagine when a mage found a boss, one tp, wait 1min, another tp and wait 1min, and what? boss gone)?
    but still can't avoid the player from getting away even we put delay on as they still can get away with the first tp skill cast or first /town.
    if really want to disable the /town or make a delay on it,
    then what about the "escape" skill on mage and priest has? should we remove it too? sorry I am a total noobie on both mage and priest I am not sure how much cool down period it has, the only question I have here is what makes them have the right from running away during critical stage but not for other melee char like warrior and rogue.
    Another thing, if i am searching for logos, I run to a spot and found no logos, i town and start second spot,
    well, i need to wait for long delay before i can town again for the third spot.
    same applies on boss hunt too.

say if i am at war (assuming i am human char and human nation is invaded),
    i tp to kalluga check if any orc and found nothing, then I town,
    I proceed to next town and found no orc again,
    well, this time i need to run to next destination or sit at that spot before I can proceed to next town.

in addition to this scenario is like,
    for example, such a coincident your party mate says, "orc at castle, come fast"(assumng you have no mage tp or tp scroll),
    what you can do? use portal to run back castle(what if u are at quite a distance from the closest town)?
    or simply reply "wait bro, my /town is cooling down, you are on your own, cheer and you will be fine".
    it will just make the game become annoying.

if the situation becomes warrior vs rogue,
    and that rogue is dying, he could light feet to get away too rather than use /town,
    does that mean we started to put a cool down on the light feet as well? I hope not.

to the person who vote for delaying "/town", if you really want to kill someone, kill it fast before he get away as the entire thing of having delay for "/town" is someone was trying to kill another but his target managed to get away, when comes to this situation, you have hell a lot of things need to be changed too.
    I am sorry but this is a complete nonsense.
    /town feature was never implemented so it can be abused during PVP.

I never said cooldown should be implemented in all zones, I think it should be applied only in PVP zones.

Like you said yourself, you are a weak warrior, assuming you use the /town feature a lot in order to escape whoever is targetting you, this type of change wouldn't work on your behalf and I think that none of us should post his opinion based on himself only, we should be neutral when it comes to suggestions and changes that might effect the game dramatically.

I came first with the idea of towning with 100% hp and not lower but then some people here decided to disagree with me so I changed it to cooldown.
    You are the first person to complain about cooldown here, although I that what I suggested in first place was a better idea, if most of the players here think cooldown would work better, then I guess there is a good chance that it would indeed work better than 100%-to-town feature.

About TP, TP should remain in this game forever, the same way it is right now.
    You have to remember that teleporting another player has animation, this animation takes about 1/2 second to finish ? that's a big difference in PVP sometimes.
    Which means that mages would actually need to be more skilled, time their TP better and so on.

above are just my opinions for voting "no", please don't flame me if somehow any of the reader have different point of view, it is just a open discussion after all.

cheers
    There is no point to flame you, this is your own opinion and I believe we all respect that.

I'm not saying you should agree with all the suggestions but if you decide to disagree please post a valid point, not just your thoughts based on your current state in game, because I am sure that if you were a strong warrior that barely towns, you wouldn't disagree with having the /town feature modified.

Thank you for posting your opinion!
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-23-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Nickname
    ExoticCassandra
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    VendeTTa Clan
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I like thanks Adi

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    *Updated 24.04.2015*
    -Added something under Juraid Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by ataaybek View Post
    I like thanks Adi
    Np

Nickname
    Nuria
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    FENIX
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Here is a great suggestion. Remove the draki from juraid that way people do not get screwed out of gem drops. Draki can be got in cz and do not need to be in Juraid.

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I am sorry but this is a complete nonsense.
    /town feature was never implemented so it can be abused during PVP.

I never said cooldown should be implemented in all zones, I think it should be applied only in PVP zones.
    So why u towning like there's no tomorrow when u see us coming after you? I'm sorry, i feel quite flustered at ur lack of shame.

Should this be implemented, where would be the "nova town" at invasion? You would take out the mobility in game for mages. Or do you consider it fair for 14k hp wariors to blast through 9k hp mages with descend on asas over and over again.

Or if there's a pt karus and 5 pt elmo in cz u think its oke not to be able to town ( as one is being overwhelmed ). Maybe in this case you would suggest NOT playing, as there is no chance of winning ? Fine by me, go kill atross riote..

As for my suggestion for this topic:

It would be nice to have an NPC to give buffs / sw for the invading nation during war ( available for the nation that is invading ). This NPC should NOT be able to be destroyed, atack the nation that is invaded and so on. I think it would bring a plus to having fun in war. One cannot run always with bufer/asas in party, so it would be awesome, i think.

Best Regards,
    Lemon

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilds_in_304 View Post
    Here is a great suggestion. Remove the draki from juraid that way people do not get screwed out of gem drops. Draki can be got in cz and do not need to be in Juraid.
    Oh, that's a nice one.
    Make sense too, this is what I'm talking about .

ADDED!

Quote Originally Posted by CarWash View Post
    So why u towning like there's no tomorrow when u see us coming after you? I'm sorry, i feel quite flustered at ur lack of shame.

Should this be implemented, where would be the "nova town" at invasion? You would take out the mobility in game for mages. Or do you consider it fair for 14k hp wariors to blast through 9k hp mages with descend on asas over and over again.

Or if there's a pt karus and 5 pt elmo in cz u think its oke not to be able to town ( as one is being overwhelmed ). Maybe in this case you would suggest NOT playing, as there is no chance of winning ? Fine by me, go kill atross riote..
    1. It's funny when a player in a mage clan dare talking about others when they town while all mage parties does is constantly towning and get teleported back, very skilled eh?
    99% of the mages in this game: being chased by 1 meele pt?, "should we 8v8 them?" --> "nah".. --> "everyone town but 2 mages, split up and teleport everyone back 20seconds later".
    Amazing tactic.

2. The only times that I do town is when I have 6 parties chasing my party, 1pt vs 6? I am Degano , but it doesn't mean I can do 8vs48 , especially when 4 pt out of those 6 are mage parties. .

I never said that the town feature should be disabled permanently, I said there should be a cooldown or 100% HP requirement-to-/town.
    That would affect all the classes, not just mages.. and about nova towns, MGame never intended on giving mages the chance of nova towning.. do you even have any idea why did they add different guard towers to Ronark Land?
    But either way, technically you could still do it because you could town every 5min right? so what's the problem exactly?

3. I suggested to add this feature because of:
    A) That would require the players in this game use more skill, some people have those skills but don't always use it.. towning is always easier.
    B) That would force all the players to work on their strategies in PVP, Clan tournaments except for just shouting at their entire party to town so they don't die.
    Did you ever see a tournament in any game that allow it's players to just "escape"(not talking about the skill) to their base using a feature that doesn't have any type of animation and just teleports you back to your base instantly?

I can list more reasons but either way we all know that this feature was never intended to be abused as it being abused today, it meant to shorten your travel only.. not to allow you to escape from other players in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by CarWash View Post
    As for my suggestion for this topic:

It would be nice to have an NPC to give buffs / sw for the invading nation during war ( available for the nation that is invading ). This NPC should NOT be able to be destroyed, atack the nation that is invaded and so on. I think it would bring a plus to having fun in war. One cannot run always with bufer/asas in party, so it would be awesome, i think.

Best Regards,
    Lemon
    I appreciate the effort you putted into posting a suggestion/your opinion but I have my doubts related to the suggestion you posted.
    I would like to hear more opinions related to this one, before I add it to the list.

Thank you.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 04-26-2015 at 08:58 AM.